SEO Master ‑ SEO Rank Booster

SEO Master ‑ SEO Rank Booster

by Giraffly

Free Image Alt Text,Snippet,Boost Google Ranking&Free Traffic

ACharmedLife.in

Superb app, must download it It has immensely helped me increase my SEO score and ranking on the website,

BONGSDOWNUNDER™

I have used this app on 2 of my Shopify stores and I have to say I'm blown away by how simple the developers have made this app for everyone to use and actually corrects on-page SEO very easily. great app to use highly recommended to all!!! great work guys!!

QBW Shop

I use this app and now my SEO was fix in high score and thanks a lot and now is more than good of website ranking.

goodgoodyuchen

SEO usually is the one marketing channel I would never want to get in touch with. It is just so much work! But when I came across this app, I changed my mind. It does help me save an enormous amount of time on how to do the technical aspect of SEO. Whoever developed this app, thank you for your hard work.

pretty-busy

Do not like the interface that much , but it does deliver what it promised. So still give a 5. The functionality of it is what it matters.

Sky Size Unlimited

I am so learning right now. I am probably messing things up. I am just glad you are here. Thank you!

qysure

I have hated the technical part of seo. This app eases my pain in the ass for a little bit. Thank you so much for your work.

iopool

I got a good support for fixing a SEO problem (meta description title). They informed me of the issue also.

ArkPlayingCards

It's all fine so far. The major feature that I would love to recommended is Bulk Edit. Have tried to change my meta tag and image alt while I was in the free trail of premium. It processed well, worth to try it. (:

lpqwerasdf

This app is the most cost-effective ever. Highly recommend! You could go search on any other apps in the store. I guarantee you wolud come back to this.