Recensies (1.203)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 mei 2024

I have not yet had enough time to experience the app's full functionality, but I really appreciate the help and guidance from Joy to get started.

KoKo Shiseido Beauté
Ongeveer 15 uur gebruiken de app

Hi,

Great to hear that you have received helpful guidance from Joy! Take your time to explore the app's full functionality and feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Thank you and have a nice day!

SEOANT- Team

5 juni 2024

Just started the 7 day trial and after using all the features, my small business website is looking and operating MUCH better than before. I've always been bewildered by the concept of SEO, and how to improve it. This app has taken the work and the mystery out of it. I'm very pleased.

Tappan Candleworks
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
28 april 2024

excellent fast customer support !

FitMatrix
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app

Hello there,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star rating. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well.

If you have further questions or concers, please feel free contact us any time!!

SEOANT Support

22 mei 2024

ANT GROUP is unrivalled in the app enhancement space.

Vanto
Zuid-Afrika
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 31 mei 2024

SEOAnt Support

2 mei 2024

Easy to work with and a great support-team.

Hobbygaren
Nederland

Gill-SEOANT Support

26 februari 2024

Can’t thanks SEOAnt enough, I had an issue today which they dealt with immediately .. top service thank you

Prezzi
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 13 april 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful for your SEO and we hope to continue providing excellent customer support. We look forward to seeing the positive impact on your conversion rate as well!

SEOANT TEAM

30 mei 2024

Good support team. Always ready to help

Natural Crown Beauty
Frankrijk
2 dagen gebruiken de app
9 februari 2024

I am really loving the app, since being new in that e-commerce business, SEOAnt has helped me boost my store a lot. Wil recommend it to anyone starting their own business.

Crafty Corner
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 18 maart 2024

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our SEOAnt app. We are thrilled to hear that we were able to help boost your online store and make a positive impact on your business. We appreciate your recommendation to others who may be starting their own business.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for choosing our app.

Best regards,
Gill | Support Team

17 april 2024

AMAZING AS ALWAYS RECOMENDING TO ALL OF MY COLLEAGUES!

Project: Period
15 dagen gebruiken de app

SEOANT Support

2 juni 2024

Je suis personnellement satisfaite de cette application. J'ai opté pour elle à peine jai ouvert ma boutique sur Shopify, bien que je sois encore en train de travailler beaucoup de chose, j'ai deja realisé 4 ventes grace aux systemes d'optimisation et suggestions que l'application offre. Merci aussi à toute l'équipe d'assistance (Joe, Gill, Reymae, Joy...) pour leur soutien et leur reponses promptes.

Jinkwe