整體評分
  • 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年12月13日

I am a company that works with 100+ brands in Turkey. I have been using a different application for a long time. I used SEOAnt to try it out, but I removed it before the trial period expired for 3 days, but despite this, $59 was debited from my account without any warning or notification. I request a refund and a refund regarding this matter.

hiandco.co
土耳其
使用應用程式 10天
2023年9月25日

So many issues. Notice how many reviews are about the quality of support? Sure, the support folks are nice. The amount of reviews citing the need to contact support should give you pause because: the app does not work. I have tried this app 3 times now and each time I end up uninstalling it soon thereafter because some major paid features simply don't work. And support can't or won't fix it. They will talk to you about it but then that's it. They won't provide forward-looking instructions or a timeline they can abide (always 12-24 hours for resolution, then they push it another day, and another day.) They always need access to the store, which concerns me when they are not truly able to fix the issues. Why do they need so many permissions to the store? That's very suspicious.

Bulk editing does not work. And that is a paid feature. So if you have tons of content you want to edit in bulk, this app won't do it. Other UX features: if you need to edit H1 headers, doing so won't trigger the save function. You'll have to edit the H1, then add a space, and THEN the save button will appear. It's all just very sloppy.

Eclipse Glasses USA
使用應用程式 19天
2023年10月1日

The Website did help with Seo, BUT Tanked my speed without touching anything, i went from a 67 to a 13 in days, Highly not recommended, on top of that, There whole "chat" Support is just Ai,Bots! Not helpful a waste of money, Don't let the paid Reviews fool you. Stay Away!

Futurera
使用應用程式 4天
SEOAnt 已回覆 2023年10月7日

Hi Alexander,

Good day! I hope you are doing well. We received your feedback about your experience in the app and the support we would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback our services. For the speed issue there are several factors that could cause a sudden drop in website speed, including changes to website code or plugins, server issues, large image or video files, excessive use of CSS or JavaScript, and high traffic volume.

And regarding to our "chat" support, we apologize if you feel the support is an AI bots please know that we have customer support agent and we are not using Ai Bots rest assured. Please know that we are constantly working to improve our support and appreciate your feedback in helping us identify areas for improvement.

We take all feedback seriously and will use your comments to improve our services for future customers. We hope that you will consider giving us another chance to provide the level of service you deserve. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Thank you and have a nice day!

Sincerely,
SEOANT TEAM

2023年10月25日

Signed up for free trial, they immediately tried to bill me $50 so i cancelled and unistalled the app. They continue to try and charge me through shopify which i absolutely will not pay. Now i am going to lose my shopify account as shopify wont get invloved and there is no way to interact with SEOAnt, email has been sent but no reply.

John Lloyd
英國
使用應用程式 10分鐘
2023年7月3日

I have them wrote 2x Message via Shopify Rezensions. I had less than 3 Days this app installed and they charged me 2x times! I dont get any answer. They only take money! GIVE ME A REFUND!

Jordi-TEC
瑞士
使用應用程式 大約23小時
SEOAnt 已回覆 2023年7月5日

Hello there,

First of all we sincerely apologize for what happened on your side. After thoroughly investigating the matter, we identified that these two charges were not processed through our APP. Instead, they were handled directly by Shopify, the platform we integrate with. For further clarification, I would like to explain the process in more detail to help you understand the situation. Our APP utilizes the Shopify API to manage charges, and this ensures a seamless experience for our users. However, in cases where charges are related to the merchant's subscription, we do not directly receive those charges and as a result, we were unable to identify and rectify the issue promptly. However, we highly suggest that you reach out to Shopify for a charge reversal request.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we appreciate your understanding in this matter. We strive to provide the best possible service to our merchants, and we take your concerns seriously.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team anytime, and we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you!

All the Best,
Gill | Customer Support

編輯時間:2023年3月24日

UPDATE:
Looks like when the SEOAnt team manually removed their the code from my store, they also ripped out a load of the HEAD scripts, including all tracking for META Pixel. I've just now found this out and this explains why META ads have dropped in performance by 300% this past 4 days - Pixel was receiving no data! Bottom line - the cowboys at SEOAnt cost me circa $3000 in lost profits when they removed our tracking scripts. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Original Review:
The single worst app experience I have had in 3 years of running Shopify stores.
1.They present you with a site speed score (in glowing red -'warning, your site is the slowest we've seen etc etc), then push you to hire their premium site speed services.
Thing is, my site gets an A rating on GT Metrix. It is not a slow site. It does not need $100s spent speeding it up.

2. They charged me $59.99 within 10 minutes of installing, despite a 7 day trial period. I had to chase them to get a refund via Shopify chat and at time of writing, no refund received.

3. On uninstalling, it left some code in the store which left an ugly error on the homepage on the customer-facing front end. Looks awful and at time of writing review, they still haven't been able to remove it.

Awful experience!

Pixie Wing
紐西蘭
使用應用程式 大約4小時
SEOAnt 已回覆 2023年3月23日

Hi Pixie

We feel quite sorry for the inconvenience and experience you had in our APP. Developer Team have worked on what you said and optimized your mentioned parts the instantly we received your feedback here. For the overcharged package fee, after inspection, it was found that the payment did not reach to our side and our Customer Service Team has been guided you to contact Shopify Support to cancel your subscription. Moreover, we already helped you remove the left codes in our APP properly.

We value merchant side feedbacks and reviews very much and do our best to optimize our service and APP features as much as possible. Thanks for your feedbacks to make our APP optimized in a better way.

Best Regards
SEOAnt Customer Service Team

2023年3月22日

The free plan does nothing. I have no problem with paid options, but I have a problem with devs trying to manipulate me and losing my time.

Radiating Store
羅馬尼亞
使用應用程式 5分鐘
SEOAnt 已回覆 2023年3月23日

Hi Radiating Store,

We have received your feedback and upon checking it appears that we haven’t had a communication with you yet before.

With this being said, could you please confirm if the feedback left was a mistake or was intended for another store?

If not, please let us know any issue or concerns that you have and we’ll be very glad to assist you!

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards
SEOAnt Customer Service Team

2020年9月16日

You have to be very careful with this app.
1. In my case app created massive double meta title and better desription. Due to this Goole rating fall down below zero and SEO FU.
2. 404 redirect caught only 1-2% of issues.
3. Customer service never replay on my email.

Sex Supply Shop
使用應用程式 2年多
SEOAnt 已回覆 2020年9月16日

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the inconvenience the app caused you. It seems there is some misunderstanding. We appreciate if you could listen.

1. When you edit meta title and better description by our app, it will replace the Shopify data. If there are the double meta title and better description, might because there are several apps you used. Do not worry about that, we could help to remove it.

2. We have report you 404s email every day, it seems that you haven't redirected them. Sorry to say that, the feature only detects 404 links the first time you install, we are upgrading.

3. We checked the email we have not received the email from you, the last one is on December 6, 2019. There are many emails, questions, we are trying to reply all, if we miss the one, please contact us to confirm.

Thank you for your patience and your support. We are looking for the talk further.

Nice all day.

2022年2月27日

BEWARE!!! I do NOT recommend this app. They said they would optimize my site - when I asked for them to provide me what that means/ how that would affect my site they said not to worry it will just make the site speed faster. They downgraded the quality of ALL of my images, removed ALL pop-up sign up forms, ALL without my permission. Did this during a sale I was running on my site - performed the actions on a Friday and here it is on a Sunday and their support team is telling me I have to wait for their working hours to fix it. Do not give them access to your code - they don't provide any details on what they do and clearly don't have the support to fix anything in a timely manner. I will probably end up having to spend a bunch of time figuring out all the changes they made to my code and hire someone to fix it. Not worth it, don't do it.

Vivian Rose Shop
使用應用程式 大約1年
SEOAnt 已回覆 2022年2月27日

Hello Vivian,

We're sorry, we'd love to double-check the site for you and fix any issues caused by optimization, we'll deal with it and get back to you within 24 hours of your authorization. I wish you all the best, business and family. Looking forward to reply.

Sincerely,
Giraffly Team

編輯時間:2022年7月4日

i am excited to review the proplan and see if it impacts organic sales. It would be great if it offered a timeline to how it influences sales. Support is accessible and the functions are simple to follow. Waiting now to see if it impacts sales. Months down the line and hours spent using it. It's fun to use but does not lead to any noticeable gains. You're mislead by the colour coding that you're making things change but in real terms, sales stay the same. The app encourages you to make change e.g. add tags to the titles. The advice is bad in terms of what google likes and it has to be undone manually. I spent weeks making the changes and there's been no benefit to the store. I feel like I have been conned

Fixaball Ltd. Fixings and Fasteners UK
英國
使用應用程式 9個月
SEOAnt 已回覆 2021年12月31日

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Have a nice day.