SEO&Image Optimizer&Page speed

SEO Booster:Alt, Meta tags, Image Optimizer, Pagespeed...

Free plan available

yezey

Location Poland

Gill is super kind and helpful. The app is doing such a great job - it has w lot of free options, but also have paid extensions, which are very helpful for actually low prices. I tested few apps in shopify app store, but this one is the best. Definitely recommended.

FLucassen

Location Germany

Ganz Gute App Für den Anfang aber mehr auch nicht Trotzdem kriegt er 5 Sterne den als Anfänger kann man nicht meckern

kitchenRT

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I will highly recommend this app to any one who want to improve there web site. Thank you so much such a great powerful app.

Cali K9®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The tech team on this app has helped us so much, from site speed, to google errors, and so much more. Highly recommended! A+++

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Daddy-Mango Pet Store

Time spent using app About 7 hours

How some question about the PRO PLAN and how it works and what I need to do as the shop owner. Plus discussed options for other plans . Quick, efficient support. Very Happy so far, Gill the representative was very professional and quick to offer solutions.

Pastanele

Location Greece

very good they helped me with everything i need it .......................................................................

Fransesco Bianchi

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Perfect features and very good customer support. I totally suggest using this app to your store. Even the free version has multiple useful features

bujeesummer

Time spent using app About 1 month

great team helped a lot, they've helped me understand many different things that I never knew going into building a site.

IT World

Location India

I have used this app. I have seen very good performance and better result on page speed and optimization. SEO also works well on this app. Thanks for this useful app.

CHOPPA BLADE

Location Slovakia

Great support. Professional team. Really safe time and money. I recommend using this app for every store.

November 15, 2022