SEO Master ‑ Image Alt Text

SEO Master ‑ Image Alt Text

by Giraffly

On-Page SEO+SEO Image+Meta Edit + Broken Links | SEO Marketing

Unicore Dental

I'd like an app with simple functions. But a tool for SEO management can not be a simple one. This app tries best to make these features understandability and easy to operate. I am so pleased.

rav performance

Structured Data is important to me. And it's the best tool that I find to manage the Structured Data. So good. The other features there also help me.

Shapeup4life

I want to bulk edit my image’s alt text and this app helps me do that which is great and very nice people. Would like to explore more see what will this app bring me.

LuxuryGlamBeauty

This app is awesome as it includes all the function and features that you ever need to build a SEO-Friendly Site. Use it everyday to improve my on-site SEO.

Shop Plurred

I came across this app on the Shopify App recommendation and have loved it ever since. It helps me points out the SEO issues that I have on my website and indicates how to solve them all.

NWO Store

Love the interface and function of this app. Also the support are excellent and helpful. Solved the issue for within the next day. Hope you do great and help other people as well.

The Decor Cottage

I love this app and I think it’s powerful and has everything I need for my site’s SEO. Highly recommend this one to all the shopify merchants who ever want to improve their site’s SEO.

JOHN3SIXTEEN FASHION

We have many choices which app to install to help us do seo. Actually I tried a little of them, SEO isn't the simple thing and the tools couldn't perform well. I mean, they are not suitable for me. I like this one, recommend.

REMOVIRL

SEO is important, but it's hard. I think this is kind of unfriendly to newbies. SEO Master is systematic but easy to use. Whether you are familiar with seo. The functions of the app are clear and easy to understand, and then you can create a search engine friendly online store by it.

Prachi Practical Children

If you would love to use only one seo app. I would definitely recommend this one. Great app interface and no further set-up needed. The most important is it offers lots of useful features on the table. Look forward to see my site turns into a a seo-friendly website.