SEO Master ‑ Image Alt Text

SEO Master ‑ Image Alt Text

by Giraffly

On-Page SEO+SEO Image+Meta Edit + Broken Links | SEO Marketing

HoodChamp

The app works fine so far, I started to have some traffic coming. Waiting to see if there will be a sales boost. If it can also speed my site that would be better. But I will still give it a review that it deserves.

Esustine

What I love about this app is it combines all the features I want for optimizing a site but with a much better interface. All the other SEO apps are powerful as well but are way too complicated. The learning curve is too long and they costs a fortune. SEO Master is at a reasonable price and has a great user-experience. I would love to share it with all the merchants who wants to improve their SEO.

Uranta Mindful Clothing

This app is all you need for improving your site’s SEO. Clean interface and powerful features. Easy to use and each features have enough guidance to help you go through the whole process. Great customer services as well.

Cinecam

The automated bulk edit function allows me to apply my own alt text template to all my images, saves me tons of time. Appreciate it. Besides, the manually bulk edit is good though, as I was able to look at all my meta tags on one page, and just to edit those that I wanted to edit.

Glam with Stacie Jewelry Boutique

Unlike other apps, I didn’t need to setup anything during the installation. When I installed the app I was good to go. The app works fast as well, I didn’t need to wait forever to see the results. Love it so far and will extend my plan.

kindessall

The site audit on the app is comprehensive, while it does not provide that much of solution. I had to contacted them and Shopify gurus to fix those issues. While the great thing about this app is I was able to do a on-page optimization on each of my pages on the website. They have a list of SEO rules, just do what it says and you will have a fully optimized webpage. I will give it a 5-Star for now.

iCover iPhones

It’s a good app for its price. It indicates the on page seo issues for my pages and makes me realize the importance of a keyword. I have added keyword to my pages and managed to optimize to 100 points for all my pages which took me quite a bit time but It’s worth it.

Connect it all Wireless

It is the most effective app that I have ever came across. I can fix all my problems instantly. You don’t want to miss it!

Allure-plus.site

Actually I uninstalled it before because it did not function well and now reinstall back again due to its interface, which is way better than other seo app. Now it is upgraded which is function much better than before and has more features, that’s why I decided to give it a second chance.

Explorer

One of the best apps out there. Very easy to use even for a beginner SEO like me as well. I highly recommend this app.