SEO Master ‑ Auto SEO Booster

SEO Master ‑ Auto SEO Booster

by Giraffly

SEO tools. Improve SEO Ranking, Optimize Images. Drive Traffic

Sex Supply Shop

You have to be very careful with this app.
1. In my case app created massive double meta title and better desription. Due to this Goole rating fall down below zero and SEO FU.
2. 404 redirect caught only 1-2% of issues.
3. Customer service never replay on my email.

September 16, 2020

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the inconvenience the app caused you. It seems there is some misunderstanding. We appreciate if you could listen.

1. When you edit meta title and better description by our app, it will replace the Shopify data. If there are the double meta title and better description, might because there are several apps you used. Do not worry about that, we could help to remove it.

2. We have report you 404s email every day, it seems that you haven't redirected them. Sorry to say that, the feature only detects 404 links the first time you install, we are upgrading.

3. We checked the email we have not received the email from you, the last one is on December 6, 2019. There are many emails, questions, we are trying to reply all, if we miss the one, please contact us to confirm.

Thank you for your patience and your support. We are looking for the talk further.

Nice all day.

OkO-OkO™

"Whoops, looks like something went wrong" This the only answer that I have when I click on your application. Ok it's new year in China but it's like this since 2 days ! Will you wait February for checking your Server ????
By the way your application is great, I will review my note if you fix the problem rapidly.

January 27, 2020

Hi, we are so sorry for the late response because we are in the middle of Chinese New Year Holiday. Thanks for your feedback and our tech people are working on this issue now and we will let you know ASAP once we fixed it. Sorry for your inconvenience again.

2020.01.28 update
Hi there, we have fixed our server and now the App is working properly. Feel free to check out the App at any time and if you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Sorry for the inconvenience again.