SEO&Image Optimizer&Page speed

SEO Booster, Alt Text, Meta tags,Pagespeed - 24/7 Live Support

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DollaLemon

It doesn't do anything like it has shown on video. it just optimize , that's it and you have to do everything by yourself. They wasted my 2-3 hours and at the end they asked me to buy something to improve the page speeder. And I asked several times how your app helps in improving website to rank high on google search they didn't have answer for that. I already had my few products which were on 1st page of google search but after optimizing that thing also gone. So i don't recommend this app at all. App is not at all helpful, not even the customer service.

April 18, 2022

Dear friend,
We are really sorry for the bad experience you had, we will take take full responsibility of it. There are some misunderstanding between us. And could you give us a chance to serve for you again?
Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!!

Vivian Rose Shop

BEWARE!!! I do NOT recommend this app. They said they would optimize my site - when I asked for them to provide me what that means/ how that would affect my site they said not to worry it will just make the site speed faster. They downgraded the quality of ALL of my images, removed ALL pop-up sign up forms, ALL without my permission. Did this during a sale I was running on my site - performed the actions on a Friday and here it is on a Sunday and their support team is telling me I have to wait for their working hours to fix it. Do not give them access to your code - they don't provide any details on what they do and clearly don't have the support to fix anything in a timely manner. I will probably end up having to spend a bunch of time figuring out all the changes they made to my code and hire someone to fix it. Not worth it, don't do it.

February 27, 2022

Hello Vivian,

We're sorry, we'd love to double-check the site for you and fix any issues caused by optimization, we'll deal with it and get back to you within 24 hours of your authorization. I wish you all the best, business and family. Looking forward to reply.

Sincerely,
Giraffly Team

Laser Minting

After removing app (testing) it left behind a bunch of code affecting my page loading times. Had to manually remove it.

January 27, 2022

Hello John,
We do apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. But I want to tell you that after you uninstall most apps, there will be some code left on your web page. We are also very willing to help you delete the code left by our app. I hope you can understand, we really want to help you , to help your business thrive. Sincere apology from Giraffly team!
Best regards
Giraffly team

Sex Supply Shop

You have to be very careful with this app.
1. In my case app created massive double meta title and better desription. Due to this Goole rating fall down below zero and SEO FU.
2. 404 redirect caught only 1-2% of issues.
3. Customer service never replay on my email.

September 16, 2020

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the inconvenience the app caused you. It seems there is some misunderstanding. We appreciate if you could listen.

1. When you edit meta title and better description by our app, it will replace the Shopify data. If there are the double meta title and better description, might because there are several apps you used. Do not worry about that, we could help to remove it.

2. We have report you 404s email every day, it seems that you haven't redirected them. Sorry to say that, the feature only detects 404 links the first time you install, we are upgrading.

3. We checked the email we have not received the email from you, the last one is on December 6, 2019. There are many emails, questions, we are trying to reply all, if we miss the one, please contact us to confirm.

Thank you for your patience and your support. We are looking for the talk further.

Nice all day.

OkO-OkO™

"Whoops, looks like something went wrong" This the only answer that I have when I click on your application. Ok it's new year in China but it's like this since 2 days ! Will you wait February for checking your Server ????
By the way your application is great, I will review my note if you fix the problem rapidly.

January 27, 2020

Hi, we are so sorry for the late response because we are in the middle of Chinese New Year Holiday. Thanks for your feedback and our tech people are working on this issue now and we will let you know ASAP once we fixed it. Sorry for your inconvenience again.

2020.01.28 update
Hi there, we have fixed our server and now the App is working properly. Feel free to check out the App at any time and if you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Sorry for the inconvenience again.