SEO&Image Optimizer&Page speed

SEO Booster, Alt Text, Meta tags, Pagespeed, Expert Service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

A&O Home Goods

Time spent using app About 8 hours

It really helps to improve but even you change descriptions and so, it can show same problem sometimes.

July 28, 2022

We are happy that our service helps. :)

Thank you as well for your support. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help

Stripes Gear

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far the app has provided the information I needed and seems like it is easy to use. The chat was quick and allowed me to ask the questions I needed to move forward with broken links and meta tags.

June 30, 2022

zorin

Location India

Great app! Fantastic quality and features. Very easy to use and certainly made my day easier. No more manual work!

June 27, 2022

Unique by Yoggiebear

Location New Zealand

I use the app to monitor links and ensure SEO is up to date - pretty easy to handle these and updating is easy

May 23, 2022

GF Pet Official Online Store

Great customer support! Asked one question and received a full, step by step answer, along with a screen shot to help me visualize. It was more thorough than expected and very much appreciated!

May 20, 2022

Davantti

Location Germany

I downloaded this app to help me with SEO and Sitemap. For beginners like me it's easy to use. So far satisfied and I hope it helps me even more.

May 4, 2022

Queres?Tens!

Location Portugal

Vou Usar esta app para SEO. Espero que me ajude realmente! Tenho a certeza de que me vai ajudar bastante a optimizar o meu site

April 19, 2022

ZamperlsDreams

Location Germany
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Gut dass die Pro Version momentan for free ist, so kann man erstmal sehen wie effektiv das ganze ist und ob dadurch wirklich meine Sales in die Höhe schießen.

April 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Pretty Vintage Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I did leave a one star review previously but SEO ant were good enough to reach out and fix the problems caused and offered to speed up my website also which they seem to have managed to do in a short amount of time, they seem to have redeemed themselves for now, so I've set them a little task to try and resolve a major issue with meta tags and collection pages, - Thanks for reaching our and fixing all the issues... hopefully I won't have to change this back to one star!

March 22, 2022

Hello,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience . And please be relieved and we are going to do our best to help you and solve your problems. And feel free to contact us if you have any problem.
And thanks for your support for using two years. We truly thanks for that.
Have a great day!!

pam pam

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Works very well. Only reason for not giving 5 stars is due to the SEO Checker, which for example reports H1 missing on X pages but does not list which pages.

March 10, 2022

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help.

Previous 1