SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Latestpick

This is the worst app that you can use. It will crush your HTML code and you will have so many issues with SEO. There is no support. You have to wait 15 days to hear from someone and they are giving generic response. Do not use!

Sauipe

I am changing to 1 star now. We have had this app for 2 years exactly. In the beginning it worked great. And also I knew less than what I know now. But support was very good.
This past July I sent an email to support, never got an answer. Got busy with my business and that issue was unresolved.
This week I had another problem and sent another email. No answer. So I came here to see other reviews. Sure enough, the latest reviews say the same thing about the bad (lacking) support.
I am on my way to uninstall this and install another app, but wanted to share my experience with others, and give the company the opportunity to address this. Maybe they didn't receive my email?
----
Here is the original review:

I initially gave the app a poor review because it took them a week to reply to my email and chat requests. Eventually they did reply and helped a lot and I do believe they did recognize the mistake. We praise them for that and for the app itself, which has been helping us A LOT!!!!!! Thanks, Rob!

ADDED ON 12/13/17: I wanted to write a new review but apparently there is only opportunity for each shop. So here it goes: ROB IS THE BEST and SEO MANAGER too. Rob knows a ton and is very generous by sharing his knowledge, so our shop can improve. As for the SEO Manager, it is on point. When I got in trouble last week it was because I didn't watch the SEO recommendations that the app did. If you are a beginner or medium knowledge in the area, I recommend this app. It gets the job done and saves you from having to dig all the info in google search console, etc. Thanks Rob for the awesome support.

United Sneakerheads

works exactly the same now they just charge for it.

Houseofurban

was unable to access the app!!!

Fashiondeals1

I tried to install the app but was getting an application error. The developer was not able to fix the issue, so I uninstalled.

Sleepriteantisnore

You can basically do the same in Shopify and Google Console...

Elegant Auto Retail

Use less application don't use this application. Keyword will not show on the backend of your page. time waste application.

Louise Mead

Warning, I followed the install instructions to the letter, and it broke my theme. My site was down for nearly a whole day, and I lost a load of money spent on Facebook ads sending people to a blank site. Use at your peril.

Authenturkish

Do not use this. I had paid subscription. As soon as i removed it, it ruined my website. I have bunch of weird characters showed up in every single listing of mine. Like this; "?Íí_" "dí_Œ©cor?Íí_" . I am also writing a complaint to shopify.

Susiebsupplies

Cancelled after a week as unable to work out what i was getting for $20 a month apart from a daily email of seo advice that is available for free on internet. Thought might be beneficial as says works with Kit but after one week zero interaction between kit and seo manager. Disappointed with app as seems total waste of money and get far better returns re profits (as that is why we have websites) for less cost from google adwords. than this seo app appears to provide.