SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

The Bengal Cats

FULL OF BUGS!! I have updated the Title and description several times. The Information does not save! FRUSTRATING! Waste of time!! SITE MAP Submission gives error!!

Cupid Falls Farm

Average ranking on google has got worse since installing this app. I have sent 3 questions to support and NONE have been answered. NO SUPPORT.

Update. Finally got some response after leaving this review but it really didn't answer the questions I had. I responded to the email to get further answers and clarification and at this time it has NOT been responded to so I renew my 1 star review. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

June 26, 2019

Hey there!

Here at venntov we strive to give excellent support, unfortunately sometimes our emails get caught in spam filters. Our Director of Product has reached out to you directly (CCing your contact email from the store). If you still do not receive this email, please email us at support@venntov.com. We want to make this right for you, and apologize for any frustration this has caused.

Best wishes.

Zodeys

Piece of sh*t for big sellers. Contacted them over 7 times to fix the problem. No answer. BULK SEO EDIT page crashes the entire browser and does not open. Paid for the subscription and no help came. thanks

Square Imports

I've been using it for about 1 year already and i have not see nay improvements. I've set up all of my market places to my shopify account and ive been getting more traffic from market places then this app. the videos are very helpful
for $20 i think i can find an account manager to help me get more traffic

TFA

This app changed its code earlier this month that caused us to lose our ranking on Google to basically non-existent. We were on the first page of Google for our keywords now we are lost in never-never land. This app has caused us financial loss!

Elikya Shop

This app was useless, I have edited every information to increase my seo ranking, spent a lot of time on that and it ruined my website, who knows why is slower for some reason, everything is a mess... Besides, after using it for a month, ranking didn't changed... I lost 20 USD and time ! What a waste.

Kigurumi.com

The app will insert invalid JSON microdata that can't be parsed by services because it's totally invalid. Save button sometimes missing so can't change settings. Does not insert proper aggregateRating or reviews count for Yotpo despite having the option. Does not support some properties like google_product_category. Google also complains of missing SKU. Support does not response to emails for help!

Kigurumi.ca

Efilters.net

One week ago I added this app to our store. I spent hours and hours and hours adding in meta descriptions and target keywords. I saved my work and got the confirmation notice of the saved changes. Today I am doing an audit and 90% of my work is gone. LOST. I am absolutely miffed and upset and the worst part is just try getting a hold of someone for support. They have no real livechat so you wait hours or days for a reply. I do not recommend investing your time and hard earned money.

okay@choose

After I added the program, it could not be opened normally, but the official did not tell me how to stop the program to charge me. The introductory office wrote the cancellation of customer data 48 hours after uninstallation. Is there a reason for not deducting the fee? I haven't got a reply yet. Tomorrow, if I don't reply with an email, I can only uninstall it first. I don't know if I will charge me.

Previous 1 3 4 5