SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Sight Optical Boutique Web Shop

So happy with the service I have received so far.

Ice Red

Great customer service. Josh helped me to modify the theme in one day.

Island Natural Fragrances

Love the app and the sample preview, would love to have a csv batch export if that is a possibility in near the future

Seasons of Glory

SEO Meta Manager has helped my client get found online. In just a few short days we are getting found by search engines and reaching our customers. The easy to use interface is grat for even the novice and the customer support is amazing! We had some problems and the did some custom code to fix it within 24 hours. This is a great app!

shopmothership

Top rate assistance as soon as you need it & help all along the way. Very happy with this product as it is producing near instant results. Thank you.

Ronald Isreal

I love this app and i would use this all the time and tell my friends and family about it.

Football Tees

Customer Service has been super fast! Thank You!

Baby Peanut

Josh has been wonderful. He was able to log in to my site and help me get set up. He is also quick to respond and provided helpful hints and tips to get more traffic.

I would definately reccomend this app - the level of service you get makes this a great value.

Thanks Josh!

plain & simple home

Easy to install and the service from Josh was fast. Thanks so much!

All Natural Sugar Blockers

Every shopify store needs this app. It's easy to use and does what it says. The support service is quick and responsive. Very knowledgeable about SEO.