SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

My Righteous Apparel

I have been using this app for over a year. It is very easy to use. The app let's you know as soon as there is a broken link, helps do the SEO as you add new products, edit existing product SEO, etc. Highly recommended. I am not an IS guy. Easy to use.

EL&RO Jewellery

SEO Manager has been a great tool to guide us through SEOs to be able to improve our website traffic and organic reach.

Toys Jungle

I like the app, had this app for a few years. Always good. Highly Recommending.

Flexion Global

Excellent tool for improving SEO. Very impressed with the performance and simplicity. SEO Manager makes it very easy. Very good broken link proactive reports too.

Rozyana

Remove all meta keyword from my collections I can see it

I have delete your app and they have not been erased

June 23, 2020

Hi there,

We have tried reaching out to you several times via email and we wanted to give you time to respond because you were initially responding to us.

That being said, you have stopped responding to us, and we really want to make this right for you.

Further, we want to clarify that when you use SEO Manager and enter in meta data through the app, it pushes to Shopify. That is agreed upon when downloading the app.

When you uninstall the app, the information you have already given to SEO Manager is not removed- we do this because we do not believe it is fair for people's hard work to removed when they uninstall the app.

However, if you want this removed, please follow up with us and we can do it manually, but we will need backend access to your store.

Please email us back at support@seomanager.com

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler
COO+ Co-founder

Good Things

I've been using this for nearly a month. I already had an established store with 150 products and several collections so going back through and making changes has taken some time. I'm now seeing results though. The most useful feature is the ability to rank for different keywords (tags on your products) within collections which is ace! Well worth following the tutorials and taking some time to get the most from the app. Recommended as long as you're willing to put the work in.

Charlie's Body Butter

I cannot say but so much for this app due to not being able to use it due to cookies/error message. The team was quick to try to assist me but I decided I just didn't want to be bothered with it anymore. I will say I didn't have a bad experience with support.

June 8, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback- we are looking in to this issue, and I am sorry that we weren't able to give you a great experience.

We have our development team working on this right now, and I hope we can fix it soon.

Further, thank you for your positive feedback regarding our support team- they work really hard, and while we were not the app for you, we certainly appreciate your acknowledgment of their work. ( I will pass it along!)

If you need anything in the future please never hesitate to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Best,

Rhian

Lubelar

Not a set and forget app lots to do and learn there is no phone support sometimes have to wait days for response, refund ASAP Make sure to completely uninstall

June 9, 2020

Hi there,

We reached out to on June 5th regarding this as we believe that your challenges are with another app, and not ours. You mentioned to us then that you would get back to us regarding this, and we followed up several times on the 5th, and also followed up today at 9am PDT, and have not heard back from you.

We have yet to hear from you, and we want to make this right for you.

Further, our app does not convert website URLS into other languages- it is not something our app can do.

We also have no prior record of contact with you, outside of installation requests, which we responded to- all giving you information regarding potential conflicting apps. When we asked what you wanted us to do with that information we never got a response.

Again, we want to make this right for you, but in order to do so we need you to respond to our emails so that we can give you a refund. Further, we advise you work with Shopify to identify what could be causing the conversion of your URLs into another language as again, that is not something our app is capable of.

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler
COO/Co-founder

Fairblue Jeans

Hi, great support service, quick reaction.
Apps easy to use, nothing better and more simple and more complete.

teakruthi

Love SEO Manager. Use to help quickly identify and fix broken links, optimize my page SEO. Super light and easy to use code as well!