SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Elikya Shop

This app was useless, I have edited every information to increase my seo ranking, spent a lot of time on that and it ruined my website, who knows why is slower for some reason, everything is a mess... Besides, after using it for a month, ranking didn't changed... I lost 20 USD and time ! What a waste.

Kigurumi.com

The app will insert invalid JSON microdata that can't be parsed by services because it's totally invalid. Save button sometimes missing so can't change settings. Does not insert proper aggregateRating or reviews count for Yotpo despite having the option. Does not support some properties like google_product_category. Google also complains of missing SKU. Support does not response to emails for help!

Kigurumi.ca

Efilters.net

One week ago I added this app to our store. I spent hours and hours and hours adding in meta descriptions and target keywords. I saved my work and got the confirmation notice of the saved changes. Today I am doing an audit and 90% of my work is gone. LOST. I am absolutely miffed and upset and the worst part is just try getting a hold of someone for support. They have no real livechat so you wait hours or days for a reply. I do not recommend investing your time and hard earned money.

okay@choose

After I added the program, it could not be opened normally, but the official did not tell me how to stop the program to charge me. The introductory office wrote the cancellation of customer data 48 hours after uninstallation. Is there a reason for not deducting the fee? I haven't got a reply yet. Tomorrow, if I don't reply with an email, I can only uninstall it first. I don't know if I will charge me.

TransForged

The App completely ruined the look of our website and resulted in $$$$ lost.

Extremely poor, lack of knowledge and this!

CASA

They really destroyed the website in the right way, at first the cause fell, I think it was due to Shopify. But things went down and now I started to repair myself. Very BAD

Xtreme Physique

I don't think this app helped me rank better on SEO. I've used this products on 3 of my websites for nearly 1 year. If you know your keywords on your products, you should able to rank on google.

I used mainly this product for my ratings, stocks and reviews that showed up on google snippets. I've been having a problems for almost 2 months now. It used to show up before and this past 2 months they have been on and off. Today, I've decided to delete all their app from 3 of my sites because non of them show my rich snippets and it's affecting my sales.

Best Health Vitamins Shop

really awfully basically destroyed my store made so many unwanted chances and in the end my website was literally breaking down had to contact a developer to fix it again

Tiny Outlaws

Not happy at all. No one returned my emails after a week. Would love a refund!