SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Devil Is In The Detail

This app is simply useful and easy to use, It's all that a persone who just introduced in ecommerce needs.

Hello,

Thank you for using our app and for your kind words. We appreciate your business and are glad you find the app easy to use.

If you need anything moving forward please don't hesitate to email us at support@seomanager.com .

dogparentsonline.com

I only use this now to fix 404 it is high priced for that. However, I do like the people that work here and figure they will come out with more SEO items soon.

Hi!

Thanks so much for your continued use of our app and its 404 feature. I promise you- there are many more features on the horizon that I think you will like.

I am also happy to hear that you like our team, they work really hard and I will be certain to pass on your positive message.

In the mean time if you need anything at all please email us at support@seomanager.com

True makers

DAMN THIS IS GOOOOOODDD, the service was exceptional . when i had a problem of not being able to install the app, i was settlled in less than 2 hours!

Hello there,

Yay! Loving hearing that. We love our support team and I am so glad they were able to help you out.

If you need anything at all moving forward please never hesitate to email us at support@seomanager.com

Wishing you the best,

Eco Intimates

It is a great app, but it is very expensive & once you improve your store, you are only using the app to let you know about 404s and $20USD a month is a lot just for that.

Hi there,

Thank you for this feedback, and thank you for your use of our app. We appreciate your business.

I will take your comments on the 404 feature and the cost back to our team to discuss it further. I do want you to know that we have many new features that we are hoping to release soon ( by end of summer). I hope that you will like them!

In the mean time if you need anything at all please do not hesitate to email us at support@seomanager.com

Gears Canada

For sellers that are new to the world of SEO this app is perfect with its easy to understand interface and definitions of jargon throughout. I like that it uses JSON LD structured data. The customer support team is also quick to reply and detailed in their answers to my questions. My website: www.gearscanada.com

April 12, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for being a valued customer, we appreciate your business!

I am glad that you find SEO Manager easy to understand and that you are enjoying the JSON-LD feature.

If there is anything you need moving forward please never hesitate in reaching out to support@seomanager.com we are always here to help!

We hope you are staying healthy and well during this challenging time.

Georgina Mod

I uninstalled this app due to my store making no money during COVID-19 and they're still charging me. I need a refund this is ridiculous.

April 12, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry to hear that you store is being negatively impacted during this challenging time.

If you were still charged for the app two things may have happened:
1) You still have the app installed
2) There was a pending charge on your upcoming Shopify invoice.

Either way, we are here to help. As mentioned to you in our email on April 11th, we are willing to refund you this charge. We in no way want to create a hardship for you or your business.

If you could please email us back at support@seomanager.com I would really appreciate it, as we at venntov pride ourselves on giving an excellent customer experience and do not want you to be unhappy.

We, like you, are a small business so we certainly appreciate the position that you are in and want to make this right.

We hope you are staying healthy and well.

BeaverRo Store

Great Job! the response from the support team was very fast, and the problem was resolved. Thanks so much for your help!

Hi there!

I love hearing that you got great support. We LOVE our support team and I am so happy to hear that they got to you quickly and were able to resolve your challenge.

We love helping our customers be successful so if you need anything moving forward please feel free to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Hope this finds you in good health and spirits.

Everett Stunz

A little confusing but it worked and I am live again. You should reduce the number of words need to give a review and you would get a lot moire

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that it was a little confusing but glad that you were able to get it sorted out!

We wish we could reduce the number of words needed for a review, thats good feedback. I will pass that over to the Shopify app store team.

I hope you are doing well and please let us know if you need anything moving forward. We are available at support@seomanager.com and get to our emails quickly and efficiently.

In the mean time, please stay healthy and well. Sending you the best vibes to wherever you are located from Southern California.

CYSM Shapers

Amazing Support, they help me to get the app install it correctly on the website and help me to delete an older SEO app that doesn't work at all.

Hi there!

I am so glad that you had a great experience with our support team. We love them and glad you do as well!

Please stay healthy and safe,

artprints.io

I've used this app for a long time across multiple shopify sites. Very good app for SEO and SEM with great, prompt service. Easy to configure, set up and improve google rankings with. Great combo with MOZ and search console.

Hi,

Thank you for your using our app and being a loyal customer- we appreciate your business!

Love that you are combining it with two other powerhouses to best optimize your SEO, and we appreciate your kind words.

Hope you are doing well and staying healthy.

If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to email us at support@seomanager.com

Best,