SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Wavy Baby Threads

Super simple to use, even for begginers. The customer support is amazingly helpful and correct. My favorite SEO app definitely.

Eliot Grey

I really like the app as it says and do just what is designed to do. I'm seeing an increase in traffic and conversions and the key word suggestions are awesome

Hotybuy

we started fast. everthing goes well for now. thank you. i will recomment my friends who needs seo app.

DecoParis.com

I am changing my feedback to a 5 star because they have earned it. I bend backward for my clients and I am please to see that these guys do the same. If you ever have an issue with this app, what ever it is, give them a chance to address it. They will come thru.

Tribe Brand Clothing Company

If it weren't for this app, I would have never found out why I wasn't ranking high enough on Google. The product pages showed me all the improvements I needed to make and I can't wait to see the results!

Cloudy Vape Co. Umhlanga.

At first I was a little apprehensive I could get SEO for my business at this price.
It's only been a few weeks now but I know SEO Manager is going to make all the difference to my store awareness. Thanks guys!!!

Directwells.com

Our web www.Directwells.com sells very good items and the lowest price on the internet of party supplies and favors but our items did not show on google at all. Our items start showing on google after using this app. It is very easy to use and works well. Great app !

Armadillo Dry

Helpful and easy to use. They contacted the day after to follow up and put the code into my site which was helpful. Great customer service.

Vorratu

First of all, you need to know that when I had the app installed, it crashed the website. No, not crash, it nuked it and then sent it to oblivion. Seriously though, nothing worked and the coding was messed up. Emailed support, which of course was not a pleasant email regarding what the app had done. I then uninstalled and contacted Shopify support. We were able to revert back to some coding to allow the website to work again.

So why the 5 stars for an app that broke the website and did the complete opposite to what was advertised. TWO WORDS: Customer Support!

They actually got my phone number from shopify and contacted me directly. They explained and helped me figure out the problem and then got it working correctly.

NOTE: if your website crashes or does not work well, you need to contact support and be willing to speak to them. Yes, that means your website may be down for a bit until you can speak to someone. They are willing to work with every person and that is why I gave them a 5 star.

The app does work by the way, so you need to understand it is a good product. With actual people who want to help you be more successful by assisting with SEO.

Martals Dream

Love this app I would recommend it to everyone