SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Cheltenham Rare Books

Really impressed by SEO Manager. The app is so simple to use and their videos take you step by step through what to do and why. We're still only part way through the courses but all the actions are 'doable' for an SEO beginner - and most importantly we're appearing on the first page of Google for several popular searches. Love to see tools like this, so well thought out, easy to understand and most importantly it works.

Coalition Snow

Incredibly easy to use. Would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to take the guesswork out of SEO.

ZfinityApparelCo

I used this app to help me SEO my website. I'm almost seeing results which are a plus in my book. Great video tutorials as an addition to the app. I am very pleased with this app! :-)

EuropaMarketCA

Easy to use. Quick support. Gets results. It does what it is suppose to do. What else is there to say? :)

The Flat Cap Society

Very powerful and easy to use app! Clear videos explaining how to use it, user friendly set up. Love it!

DeskBox

Great SEO tool to remove complications with stellar support. Would recommend to anyone starting off but hasn't the SEO skills to rank higher in search.

Gaboni Jewelers

I very like this SEO application, very good and helpful for my website www.gabonijewelers.com

AW Sex Products

We have a new store that will have about 3000 unique SKUs. SEO Manager is speeding up the SEO process. Great app with superior support.

wholesalemakeup.com

Great support, support team answer all my questions before and after installation, help to check everything is ok with the app setup. Thanks Amanda for your assistance.

Bee Good

It's an essential addition to anyone running a serious commercial store. The app is really easy to use and provides regular reports on broken links etc.