SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Shop Online For Him

The reviews are mixed but so far I'm having a good experience, quick install response and friendly support, this area is critical so needs a lot of work on my behalf too. Thx

petsRfriendly

I just started using this app and it has helped me out greatly will continue to use it and support helped when I ran into a problem and fixed it right away

What Fashion Wants

This app is good but it doesn't really make doing seo any thicker. I wanted something that could bulk edit all of my pages and guide me through how to do the best seo management.

sjoppietoppie

Id is a good app and hoop it wil boost my sales.and they can also help my shop to a good working business

TimDenCo

very helpful app even when u are a beginner. they give you choices to do it yourself or have them do it

Greenriver

easy to use and navigate. support team are wonderfully efficient. Great app, Really worth trying.

Storetrendingcom

Great app. highly recommended. Fast turn around on email. Those VDOs are great and very educational. If you have no knowledge about SEO, this app is your personal helper.

Hope Made In The World 2

such a practical tool, and great customer service. always get a quick response.

Toypocalypse

For far with the minor changes I made im seeing a slight boost in traffic. I still have to fix all the meta tags and keywords for every item but the quick "one click" changes I made definitely brought a little traffic to the page.

I will give 5 stars once i completely all the recommended changes and I see a significant traffic boost.

Their daily emails are very helpful. Sending a request to them took a day and a half to hear back. So far I am happy but not fully satisfied yet!

Great work guys

Patrick
www.toypocalypse.net

Ego Vanity Shoes

good and quickly assist thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9