SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Fuchusi

I have ongoing communication with the company which has so far been fantastic to resolve my technical questions, will assess the app during my free trial.

Eco Intimates

It is a great app, but it is very expensive & once you improve your store, you are only using the app to let you know about 404s and $20USD a month is a lot just for that.

April 21, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for this feedback, and thank you for your use of our app. We appreciate your business.

I will take your comments on the 404 feature and the cost back to our team to discuss it further. I do want you to know that we have many new features that we are hoping to release soon ( by end of summer). I hope that you will like them!

In the mean time if you need anything at all please do not hesitate to email us at support@seomanager.com

Best regards,

Everett Stunz

A little confusing but it worked and I am live again. You should reduce the number of words need to give a review and you would get a lot moire

April 11, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that it was a little confusing but glad that you were able to get it sorted out!

We wish we could reduce the number of words needed for a review, thats good feedback. I will pass that over to the Shopify app store team.

I hope you are doing well and please let us know if you need anything moving forward. We are available at support@seomanager.com and get to our emails quickly and efficiently.

In the mean time, please stay healthy and well. Sending you the best vibes to wherever you are located from Southern California.

Best regards,

Payless Mall

I have being making changes to my home and other pages titles and descriptions, saving and then looking on my source code and no changes applied. wasted 5 days of doing changes for nothing. i am adding a 4star rating so that i encourage these people fix this issues.

March 15, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, and I would love to make this right for you. Can you please reach out to support@seomanager.com and ask for Rhian?

We strive for all of our merchants to have a great experience, all of the time. So I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

Best,

lifeline deal

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Be founded. Sell more. Manage SEO.
I want to promote my busness store and i have to think about the rank high

Shop Online For Him

The reviews are mixed but so far I'm having a good experience, quick install response and friendly support, this area is critical so needs a lot of work on my behalf too. Thx

petsRfriendly

I just started using this app and it has helped me out greatly will continue to use it and support helped when I ran into a problem and fixed it right away

What Fashion Wants

This app is good but it doesn't really make doing seo any thicker. I wanted something that could bulk edit all of my pages and guide me through how to do the best seo management.

sjoppietoppie

Id is a good app and hoop it wil boost my sales.and they can also help my shop to a good working business

TimDenCo

very helpful app even when u are a beginner. they give you choices to do it yourself or have them do it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9