SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

West Coast Home Accents

I have sen a steady climb in customers visiting my site. Thank you for the great support. The video's really help to understand SEO and how it really works.

Ideal Skateboards Birmingham

Excellent app with a clear and intuitive interface and amazing support should you need it. Would recommend though prefer that our competitors didn't know about it of course.

Mosaic Coffee Lab & Roastery

I'm really enjoying the app so far and the customer service has been great. The video tutorials are very helpful as well.

Multiply

Awesome. Had some issues at first but the owner called me up and set it right. I had some security settings preventing it from working in chrome. Worked like a charm in Safari. Thanks Josh!

Anchor In Waves

I am new to SEO and this app is very helpful with getting the hang of keywords. The team was very responsive with any questions that i had as well!

Kenya Tours

Excellent SEO app that boosted our shopify store in search engine rankings. We no longer need Google & Bing ads to be on top of the first page. The attention from support team is so fantastic.

Xenotees

This app is so easy to use, and they truly have the best customer service! Highly recommended! Noelle ~ www.xenotees.com

Full Circle Clothing

I used the app to help me with SEO since Shopify's built in SEO is abysmal. Great owners. They took the time to help me install it. They made videos on how to use it properly. Thank you <3

Haute Shot Golf

After correcting and updating my website according SEO I wondered if it would be worth keeping the app on a monthly basis. IT DEFINITELY IS! They are very quick to respond and offer advice on my SEO that I can understand and apply without being a code expert! Thanks - Karen Harmon -owner Haute Shot Golf

Agu Games

awesome app i highly recommmmmmand people to used them