SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Rosies Dog Boutique

Highly recommend. i got quick responses to my issues and everything is running smooth. I was able to get help within 24 hours

EnoughSaid

Amanda from SEO Manager was very helpful and very informative about assist me with lowering my bounce rate with google Analytics on my website.

Having SEO Manager actually brought online session to 60 to 130 a day.
Will continue to use them. Awesome!

Benaiah Hlebeya Turn-Key

It's been a week and so far the App it's fantastic for using, it's easy to follow up the step by step. The video tutorials are helpful to close all the gaps the store might have preventing to rank high on google search.

Kashmir Ridge

I am using the app and learning at the same time! I was nervous about writing SEO but now it is no problem through your app! Thanks!

The Grate Crate

When I first opened my online store with Shopify, I came across the SEO Manager Integration... and I had no idea what it was. After some intense Googling (Which is also how I learned how to raise my children...lol!) I realized I needed this SEO Magic! So I dove right in! From their videos, testimonials and hands on practice and more googling... I understand how this is such a wonderful and necessary tool! SEO Manager got me from being an infant learning to crawl type of online store... to a full fledged running and hurdling toddler with long legs! I will always have alot to learn, but thank you so much SEO Manager and all your speedy support! I thank you... my family thanks you... and my hurdling at full speed toddler online store The Grate Crate Thanks you!

Wild Blossoms

Excellent app for SEO with lots of great features and the best support team who quickly help with any questions.

Lux Nightwear

Great App SEO power tool! Make my store work more efficiently and effectively. Excellent Service support.

brush brooms

Had some troubles trying to edit my code on my own. The suport team came to the rescue and helped me out within minutes.. Cant wait to start selling.

Riverside Water Polo

We're new to managing our site on our own. Becca helped me understand what SEO is, and why it's important. We're very happy with how the App has helped so far!

Jardins du Sénégal

merci pour le soutien je recommande vivement votre app facile à parametrer et à mettre en marche