SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Slips And Laces

Giving this a five-star because their support is amazing and the app is worth the cost! I heard of SEO Manager to be effective from a friend who makes so much sales because of this app. His products get so much exposure on Facebook and other social media sites. I recommend this app, and if you are not comfortable with the code installation their support team is always on the rescue!

Adart Diamond Paintings

great help works good and we recommend it

Supply4bag

Amazing App with great custom service.
Easy to use, and great result for SEO

Maddyzgifts

Great app and very easy to use.
Thanks

Shopboutiquebargins

Great SEO Manager... WOW! I think that the seo is the best thing for Shopify..

Allegheny Outdoors Llp

Walks you through step by step and is easy to use. When working on the site, i received a messages saying someone would fix my layout withing 24 hours. It was finished in less than 1!!! 5 stars all the way.

Hatay Mosaic

This app is really perfect because it guides me to correct all the faults and missing data, but still my site doesn't rank high on google search although I did my best.
Besides, I want to know how to fix the "warning" that appear in my site map.

Ocha And Garth 3

Love this app. Well priced and we noticed some results within a week. Great customer service. Josh was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. We definitely recommend this app!

Chicmall

First request and prompt response.

Just Our Online Stuff

great it catches my seo mistakes or if I go over and can edit alt text images right in the SEO Manager. I love it