SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Wunder Budder

I just started using this yesterday, so I'll have to give it some time to see how it works, but I wanted to leave a review about the service before I forgot. Excellent! It was easy to intall, and although I needed help to add it to my theme, there was a great video and also a written explanation of how to do it. I think if I hadn't already changed my theme once before (without knowing about coding), I might not have even needed direct contact for help. I was too scared of messing something major up, so I emailed for help in the morning after I installed the app, and by the evening it was up and running. It's really easy to use, and the price is good. I don't know much about meta tags, except that everyone says to use them, but I look foward to seeing the results.
Lisa @ www.wunderbudder.com

Precision Custom Clubs, LLC

SEOMetaManager is a must have app for any site. As a novice, I had some trouble with the install. I sent Josh an email and within an hour my site, precisioncustomclubs.com, was up and running. That is an example of excellent customer service. Every site should have SEOMetaManager!

Roger Foust
precisioncustomclubs.com

Drums 4 You

Awesome tool! All of my pages at drums4you.com appear when im searching!

BottlePets

Needed some help with this emailed josh and support and got it straight away!! marvellous experience!!

KOANJi

I launched my first e-store http://koanji-boutique.myshopify.com/ two days ago. I was extremely eager to raise awareness and to generate sales.
SEO Meta Manager is a fantastic tool to help achieve this goal. A quick response to help setup the tool from Josh followed a simple email expressing my need for help. Not only did Josh help me setup the tool but he also gave me extremely valuable simple-straight-forward-marketing advice. He provided domain recommendations, provided related fashion blogs/forms, and target audience to fully maximize SEO Meta Manager. The quality product and service exceeded expectations.
Well worth the additional spend. Many thanks again SEO Meta Manager.

My First Aid Kit

Excellent app esp if you are not comfortable with coding. The 'on the fly' dashboard for each page is great as it mirrors exactly what Google's max characters are which is extremely important and forces you to write KW rich copy to get your site noticed and picked up by search engines. If you have a large product inventory this app will be worth it's weight in gold.

Josh's personal service is second to none , any problems he'll help you out real fast

FChickfila

Great app to get me started with my first site. Even better service. Good deal too.

- Fchuckfila

Mobile BGA Rework Stations

I found this app very useful and easy to use. It is worth paying them $5 per month. Give a try for 7 days and see ....

Just couple days ago, I was struggling to fix the html code.I spent hours trying to figure out how to put the codes that were giving the problem. I gave and I found useful site. I check out feedback and decided to leave email . When I received the message from Josh. He finally fixed it and answered my questions! I hardly wait the whole day!

Thank you SEO Meta Manager!

Obama Wear

After purchasing SEO Meta Manager, I didn't want to take any chances so I contacted their support team to have them install it for me. They did it at no charge and had the install up and running in no time. Great product with an excellent support staff!

BigMall

Works like a charm, and their support scores 100%.