SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

The Blooming Print - Flower Photography Prints

Great app and great customer service! Thanks for getting it up and running for us, Josh!

Tusk Homewares & Gifts

Fantastic customer service. I emailed them to help me modify my theme to use with this app and within 24hours of my purchase its done. Very helpful. Thanks

Canada Luggage Depot

Amazing service and great product. Makes SEO easy! Don't hesitate to get this app, well worth the money.

Neapolitan

Great experience setting up the SEO Meta Manager app. Josh was really responsive and a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to seeing the results!

Idioma

Nice App, Well presented and easy to use. Great customer service.

batterynet.com.au ABN 52599864826

Thanks for your help Josh, I didn't know what to do and wouldn't have got very far without your help. I have found it very easy to use so far and importantly very easy to understand and to get what I want onto Google etc.

Naughty Obsessions

I really needed to customise every bit of metadata on my website, I think Shopify should offer this by default, luckily you guys saved my a** because I didn't want to move to Magento. Customer service was excellent as well.

BloomThat

Josh was great!!! He installed the theme for me in 10 min and I was ready to go!

CareTrax Neuro Inc.

I had to make an effort to find out how to write a review, but I did, only because I'm very happy with this 'the best and smartest app'. And, they responded to my questions promptly. Thanks to Josh.

Corkor

Thank you to Josh for the install. I'm very happy with app.