SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

BottlePets

Needed some help with this emailed josh and support and got it straight away!! marvellous experience!!

KOANJi

I launched my first e-store http://koanji-boutique.myshopify.com/ two days ago. I was extremely eager to raise awareness and to generate sales.
SEO Meta Manager is a fantastic tool to help achieve this goal. A quick response to help setup the tool from Josh followed a simple email expressing my need for help. Not only did Josh help me setup the tool but he also gave me extremely valuable simple-straight-forward-marketing advice. He provided domain recommendations, provided related fashion blogs/forms, and target audience to fully maximize SEO Meta Manager. The quality product and service exceeded expectations.
Well worth the additional spend. Many thanks again SEO Meta Manager.

My First Aid Kit

Excellent app esp if you are not comfortable with coding. The 'on the fly' dashboard for each page is great as it mirrors exactly what Google's max characters are which is extremely important and forces you to write KW rich copy to get your site noticed and picked up by search engines. If you have a large product inventory this app will be worth it's weight in gold.

Josh's personal service is second to none , any problems he'll help you out real fast

FChickfila

Great app to get me started with my first site. Even better service. Good deal too.

- Fchuckfila

Mobile BGA Rework Stations

I found this app very useful and easy to use. It is worth paying them $5 per month. Give a try for 7 days and see ....

Just couple days ago, I was struggling to fix the html code.I spent hours trying to figure out how to put the codes that were giving the problem. I gave and I found useful site. I check out feedback and decided to leave email . When I received the message from Josh. He finally fixed it and answered my questions! I hardly wait the whole day!

Thank you SEO Meta Manager!

Obama Wear

After purchasing SEO Meta Manager, I didn't want to take any chances so I contacted their support team to have them install it for me. They did it at no charge and had the install up and running in no time. Great product with an excellent support staff!

BigMall

Works like a charm, and their support scores 100%.

Natural Baby

The support team is very helpful and has given me great advice!

Collections by Ann

Great App....easy to use,great support and great results.

MerchDesign

Our theme needed some modifications to use this app. Their tech support team did the modifications for free, and were fast and professional about it. They even followed up with us a week later to make sure that we were getting the most out of the app. Very good and fast technical support.