SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more.

Xtreme Physique

I don't think this app helped me rank better on SEO. I've used this products on 3 of my websites for nearly 1 year. If you know your keywords on your products, you should able to rank on google.

I used mainly this product for my ratings, stocks and reviews that showed up on google snippets. I've been having a problems for almost 2 months now. It used to show up before and this past 2 months they have been on and off. Today, I've decided to delete all their app from 3 of my sites because non of them show my rich snippets and it's affecting my sales.

DecoParis.com

ERROR submitting sitemap to Google. I have Contacted support numerous time. No response what so ever!!

Best Health Vitamins Shop

really awfully basically destroyed my store made so many unwanted chances and in the end my website was literally breaking down had to contact a developer to fix it again

Tiny Outlaws

Not happy at all. No one returned my emails after a week. Would love a refund!

Willys Hifi

READ THIS NOW !!

Used for over a year - it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, it's just a glossy set of tools that are available elsewhere for free.
There is also a code error - this app marked all our products rich data as 'pre-order' & drastically reduced traffic - I contacted support twice & they didn't even respond.

Crafty app developer asks for reviews before you can fully analyse the results hence all the 5 star reviews - it's totally bogus, dont be fooled, there is no miracle app for SEO.

Final point on removing the app: using the standard delete app method within Shopify does not get rid of this app, it's still running ( for free!!!, though you can't access the app dashboard) - complete removal involves a fresh install of your raw theme files.

UPDATE 2/10/18:

After reading this review the developer offered us the app on a free basis & refunded 2 months of fees - we declined his offer.

We've been monitoring our site & since removing this app our site traffic has increased by over 80 % !!!

Parking Pal

I know nothing about SEO or website, and this app was very easy to use. However, my sales and website visits dropped drastically....today I had 11 visits, and last year at this time I had 168. Very disappointed.

Houseoflingerie

Hopeless application and got answer from the support which totally wrong according to google owner guidelines. Imaging if we listen to support suggestion then we would be off the organic search in few.

Sands Boutique

really disappointed I am trying to remove it as its done nothing at all.

The Tube Top Company

Their slogan is "Get Found", however, our company "Got Lost" using this app. We have been on Google first pages for years under "tube tops" and "tube top" because this is what we sell. However, once we installed the SEO Manager app, our company Got Lost literally in search rankings on Google. We are now rank on page 3 on Google where no body goes and have lost a ton of money because of this. Our company also disappeared off the tablet search and are no longer on the first pages either. We quickly uninstalled this app and found that you can actually edit your own keywords and collection keywords by using Shopify itself. If you are a company who is currently on the first pages of Google, we warn that you stay away from this app.

Lovelesssoap

I'm disappointed I couldn't reach anyone over the phone, and emails are returned at hours I'm not awake. It would be nice if they had a dedicated number for customer service/troubleshooting for at least a few hour timespan. I'm sure my issues could have been resolved. I'm on day two, and not knowing what I was doing wrong, I'm deleting the app.