SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Efilters.net

One week ago I added this app to our store. I spent hours and hours and hours adding in meta descriptions and target keywords. I saved my work and got the confirmation notice of the saved changes. Today I am doing an audit and 90% of my work is gone. LOST. I am absolutely miffed and upset and the worst part is just try getting a hold of someone for support. They have no real livechat so you wait hours or days for a reply. I do not recommend investing your time and hard earned money.

okay@choose

After I added the program, it could not be opened normally, but the official did not tell me how to stop the program to charge me. The introductory office wrote the cancellation of customer data 48 hours after uninstallation. Is there a reason for not deducting the fee? I haven't got a reply yet. Tomorrow, if I don't reply with an email, I can only uninstall it first. I don't know if I will charge me.

TransForged

The App completely ruined the look of our website and resulted in $$$$ lost.

Extremely poor, lack of knowledge and this!

CASA

They really destroyed the website in the right way, at first the cause fell, I think it was due to Shopify. But things went down and now I started to repair myself. Very BAD

Xtreme Physique

I don't think this app helped me rank better on SEO. I've used this products on 3 of my websites for nearly 1 year. If you know your keywords on your products, you should able to rank on google.

I used mainly this product for my ratings, stocks and reviews that showed up on google snippets. I've been having a problems for almost 2 months now. It used to show up before and this past 2 months they have been on and off. Today, I've decided to delete all their app from 3 of my sites because non of them show my rich snippets and it's affecting my sales.

Best Health Vitamins Shop

really awfully basically destroyed my store made so many unwanted chances and in the end my website was literally breaking down had to contact a developer to fix it again

Tiny Outlaws

Not happy at all. No one returned my emails after a week. Would love a refund!

Willys Hifi

READ THIS NOW !!

Used for over a year - it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, it's just a glossy set of tools that are available elsewhere for free.
There is also a code error - this app marked all our products rich data as 'pre-order' & drastically reduced traffic - I contacted support twice & they didn't even respond.

Crafty app developer asks for reviews before you can fully analyse the results hence all the 5 star reviews - it's totally bogus, dont be fooled, there is no miracle app for SEO.

Final point on removing the app: using the standard delete app method within Shopify does not get rid of this app, it's still running ( for free!!!, though you can't access the app dashboard) - complete removal involves a fresh install of your raw theme files.

UPDATE 2/10/18:

After reading this review the developer offered us the app on a free basis & refunded 2 months of fees - we declined his offer.

We've been monitoring our site & since removing this app our site traffic has increased by over 80 % !!!

Parking Pal

I know nothing about SEO or website, and this app was very easy to use. However, my sales and website visits dropped drastically....today I had 11 visits, and last year at this time I had 168. Very disappointed.

Houseoflingerie

Hopeless application and got answer from the support which totally wrong according to google owner guidelines. Imaging if we listen to support suggestion then we would be off the organic search in few.