SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rheinufer E K

Location Germany

We used this App on our site www.rheinufer.net and were happy with how it works. We are currently digging into SEO and just went through some of the great and available apps. Overall, this app is a nice gadget and gives you good tools at one place. We have just realised, that it is hugely overpriced. There are a lot of other Apps which are free or only charge when you use them (i.e. Image Alt text or Optimization). Letting it rund at 20$ a month is just not efficiant for us. It has some kind of product look in, that once you install it, you need to remove the files from your html again, but this isn't a big issue with Shopify's Version history.

Special Needs Project

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Looks good, but no results yet. Don't like developer interrupting workflow to beg for review.

The Bridal House

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good, have only just downloaded. Will update once I have really started using the app.

Purrrfect For Pets

Time spent using app About 22 hours

They immediately helped me out when I asked for help. They were friendly and very professional. I highly recommend this app!

Jigsaw Toys

it was great until i had to write a review in the middle of my work.

Kindlecentre

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Unnecessary. Instead of managing the SEO on a product's page you now have to open the app on each product.

Nutshell Cases For Mobiles

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

looks nice and has some great features... but...
watch your spelling..
I have noticed a couple of places...where SEO MANAGER has become SEO MANGER

Thedashcamera

Great app with loads of features. Issues can be identified quickly. Navigation is easy. Will continue using to see how it turns out.
Support is really bad though. If you want to give it a try, don't expect someone will give you a feedback when you ran into problems. It took me 15 days for a cs to get back to me.

Bpapparel 2

Location Hungary
Time spent using app 30 minutes

Doesn't do anything special, barely improves on my current setup without it. It's still a nice to have, but isn't worth the $20 IMO

Envyeve

Location Australia

I like how easy it is to change the seo of each page and product. However that's all this app has helped me with