SEO Manager | venntov

SEO Manager | venntov

$20/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 12, 2017

We used this App on our site www.rheinufer.net and were happy with how it works. We are currently digging into SEO and just went through some of the great and available apps. Overall, this app is a nice gadget and gives you good tools at one place. We have just realised, that it is hugely overpriced. There are a lot of other Apps which are free or only charge when you use them (i.e. Image Alt text or Optimization). Letting it rund at 20$ a month is just not efficiant for us. It has some kind of product look in, that once you install it, you need to remove the files from your html again, but this isn't a big issue with Shopify's Version history.

Rheinufer E K
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 19, 2017

Looks good, but no results yet. Don't like developer interrupting workflow to beg for review.

Special Needs Project
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 4, 2017

So far so good, have only just downloaded. Will update once I have really started using the app.

The Bridal House
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 3, 2017

They immediately helped me out when I asked for help. They were friendly and very professional. I highly recommend this app!

Purrrfect For Pets
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
February 20, 2017

it was great until i had to write a review in the middle of my work.

Jigsaw Toys
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 19, 2016

Unnecessary. Instead of managing the SEO on a product's page you now have to open the app on each product.

Kindlecentre
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 5, 2016

looks nice and has some great features... but...
watch your spelling..
I have noticed a couple of places...where SEO MANAGER has become SEO MANGER

Nutshell Cases For Mobiles
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited November 3, 2016

Great app with loads of features. Issues can be identified quickly. Navigation is easy. Will continue using to see how it turns out.
Support is really bad though. If you want to give it a try, don't expect someone will give you a feedback when you ran into problems. It took me 15 days for a cs to get back to me.

Thedashcamera
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 19, 2016

Doesn't do anything special, barely improves on my current setup without it. It's still a nice to have, but isn't worth the $20 IMO

Bpapparel 2
Hungary
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
August 18, 2016

I like how easy it is to change the seo of each page and product. However that's all this app has helped me with

Envyeve