SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Jigsaw Toys

it was great until i had to write a review in the middle of my work.

Kindlecentre

Unnecessary. Instead of managing the SEO on a product's page you now have to open the app on each product.

Nutshell Cases For Mobiles

looks nice and has some great features... but...
watch your spelling..
I have noticed a couple of places...where SEO MANAGER has become SEO MANGER

Thedashcamera

Great app with loads of features. Issues can be identified quickly. Navigation is easy. Will continue using to see how it turns out.
Support is really bad though. If you want to give it a try, don't expect someone will give you a feedback when you ran into problems. It took me 15 days for a cs to get back to me.

Bpapparel 2

Doesn't do anything special, barely improves on my current setup without it. It's still a nice to have, but isn't worth the $20 IMO

Envyeve

I like how easy it is to change the seo of each page and product. However that's all this app has helped me with

Handsonheat

Easy to use and setup but still waiting to see any results or impact.

Soapsandcandles

To be honest it can be hard to work around the SEO Meta Manager and u have to get everything right for it to work

Msno

Tried it but this app did not do much more than shopify already does. And i had problems uninstalling, så make sure you create a full backup before trying this app.

Love my Love

Support was fast & helpful, have just started using the app will see how it goes with improving our SEO it would be more user friendly if this function was integrated with Shopify more.

2 Next