SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Storetrendingcom

Great app. highly recommended. Fast turn around on email. Those VDOs are great and very educational. If you have no knowledge about SEO, this app is your personal helper.

Hope Made In The World 2

such a practical tool, and great customer service. always get a quick response.

Toypocalypse

For far with the minor changes I made im seeing a slight boost in traffic. I still have to fix all the meta tags and keywords for every item but the quick "one click" changes I made definitely brought a little traffic to the page.

I will give 5 stars once i completely all the recommended changes and I see a significant traffic boost.

Their daily emails are very helpful. Sending a request to them took a day and a half to hear back. So far I am happy but not fully satisfied yet!

Great work guys

Patrick
www.toypocalypse.net

Ego Vanity Shoes

good and quickly assist thank you

Baja Bobs

Absolutely unbelievable! I am new to SEO. This program is easy to understand and sooooo helpful at optimizing my store. I am hopeful the changes that SEO Manager has helped me make will result in increased exposure for my products. I will hold back one star only until I see that it really works.

Dolly Lana

Easy to use, quick response when I emailed their support. Not seeing a huge difference in ranking yet so that's why I only gave it 4 stars. Using it on www.dollylana.com.

Annalise Jewellery

Would like to give 5 stars if i didnt have to play with the meta info of my theme! Using it on www.annalise.co.uk

Shot By Sas

I think it is okay so far. I have just had thr code written to my store

Designsbyshirl Com

Great support from Rob. Answers fast and with clear and accurate replies.

Only drawback with this theme, bulk change is not available. In my case it will take me weeks to finish all the SEO work before I can get a sale going that will eliminate the need for coupons.

Seeable

need more help with meta tag but over all this is a good app