SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Annalise Jewellery

Would like to give 5 stars if i didnt have to play with the meta info of my theme! Using it on www.annalise.co.uk

Shot By Sas

I think it is okay so far. I have just had thr code written to my store

Designsbyshirl Com

Great support from Rob. Answers fast and with clear and accurate replies.

Only drawback with this theme, bulk change is not available. In my case it will take me weeks to finish all the SEO work before I can get a sale going that will eliminate the need for coupons.

Seeable

need more help with meta tag but over all this is a good app

Cloud Vaping Uk

Would have been 5 star but has some limitations, other than that very easy to use and understand. I tried them all and this one is the most jargon free of them all as far as I can tell.

Beyondtheargantree

So far I think it is going well. I have not noticed a significant change in ranking, but perhaps it's too early. Easy to use. Good customer service & quick to respond.

Throne Bowl Riding Co

A great tool that is simple to use and helps to take the chaos out of understanding SEO. Awesome.

Sinclair Jewelry

Simple and straightforward to use. I just wish I could do a bulk scan and get a list of only those items that need SEO help. Now I have to go through each one individually and check.

Best Bluetooth Speakers

Easy to install and good support. I hope this tools can help for sales our shop.

Fizzy Home

Like the product so far - just started using the product but so far so good.