SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Best Bluetooth Speakers

Easy to install and good support. I hope this tools can help for sales our shop.

Fizzy Home

Like the product so far - just started using the product but so far so good.

Thefragranceroom

App seems easy enough to use, has the tools required to make progress & service from the support team is fantastic.
Paul

The Fragrance Room

Sin Chew Optics

Great SEO app. Probably the best around. But still requires improvement. Definitely recommended if you are serious about SEO.

One thing is, this app does not support Stamped.io reviews. In case you use Stamped.io, you should request Stamped.io for assistance.

Trinitytrinkets Com

So Far so Good, hard to rate when I just started using it but simple to install and so far simple instructions. Yay

Optimum Form

Had an SEO problem with my site relating to the HTML tags. I'm new to SEO and reached out for help and the support was fantastic. I'm hoping going forward that this app will help improve my ranking on the search engines and bring in more traffic.

Barelytied

This app is very useful. Just a little overpriced.

Aus Nz By Luxewell Marie

GOOD TO HAVE..my only concern is there's many stuff to work on my own..I am trying..and also uncertain if I really do the right thing..how the effect will turn out?

Dao Beauty

Great fast service. Staf was attentive and quick to respond and fix anythjng I asked about.
Thankyou

Woodenearrings

This is a great app, it allows you to bulk edits URL redirects, adds JSON for rich cards in google search, and allows you to optimize SEO on a tag level, not just category level. For example if you have a collection of dresses in which some are tagged "black" your url that looks something like this: yourdomain.com/collections/dresses/black can have its title and description optimized so as to narrow down in search results and direct people closer to what they are looking for.
I found customer support to be very responsive and friendly via fb messenger, and although i have lots of work yet to do in this site, i find this to be a super useful app that does what several other separate apps all in one. I am using it together with an app that allows me to bulk-edit tags to refine my site, and am happy with the efficiency of work flow compared to trying to manage tags and optimize via Shopify alone.
I haven't had it installed long enough to see if it will have a positive boost on the amount of organic traffic my site gets, but i will keep you posted.
one thing about SEO, there are lots of details in it if you have a large product catalog, and every detail is important. we can go for high traffic key words, but being on page 2 is just like being in the morgue. its good to look at every product and make them all as search friendly as possible.
If it had a way to integrate google merchant center fields (maybe it does and i haven't found it) that would make my day. Shopify doesn't have a way to easily bulk add google shopping fields to your products. However, i am being hopeful that with the ambition to make a great product that the SEO Manager team has, that they will likely add anything to this app they can to make it better.