SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Readiness Deals Inc

Support is stellar and quick to respond, the platform is easy to use and the setup/walkthrough videos are on-point. Highly recommend.

Equine Goddess(R)

Just installed this am. And so far, the assistance has been outstanding! They helped install my code into my custom theme (which is daunting, to say the least). Also sent emails to help me get started, and offered a direct email if I have any questions.
So now I just have to start using. I will write more as I get further along.

Angel Being

Honestly I was scared. I dislike computer related work, especially SEO. And it was surprisingly easy, I watched the videos - they were short (awesome) and everything worked smoothly. I'm moving a little more every day, cutting it up into chunks works for me.

Scandinavian Goods

Everything is very organized at a high professional level. I am very satisfied! I will recommend this app to my friends.

Soula Shoes

needed to update seo manager and it was done immediately! have been using seo manager since we went online with shopify and it does the job for us.

Mother Pupper

The support was fast and terrific. They helped me fix my issue right away! The app is easy to use and doesn't take long to set up. Love this app! thanks for the help getting my store found!

732Supplements.com

This is really helpful app for SEO optimization. It's very good at identifying and helping repair any issues you have. Their customer service is also very helpful and quick to reply

Internet Great Deals

I am a SEO veteran with 23 years experience, started long before Google was even a word. There were only directories back then. Search Engines? What are those? So, you're wondering why I needed someone else to do mine store for me?

Over 700 products and a small physical handicap was enough. I did my due diligence on available Apps and SE Manager is "Top Dog" in my ever be it so humble opinion!

SEO Manager is a very robust App, full featured, and extremely well thought out. The video tutorials are the most professional I have seen, bar none. So far it appears that they have left no stone unturned to map out, strategize, and implement top level SEO to your Shopify store. The fee they charge is ridiculous! In my own business I charged thousands of dollars for what they do here for peanuts.

Bottom line, if you want quality SEO results that will get you ranking high on the major search engines, look no further, SEO Manager is it!

sticks + stone, the label

Very helpful & supportive, especially with store design changeovers, with everything implemented quickly. Thanks!

Fitmag.shop

Thinks are looking very very good. Great support, fast and prompt. This app is seems very promising.