SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

elanmart

Super like this app now I become a keyword genius highly recommended app thank you very much seomanager,more power to your team

Q9PowerSportsUSA

I Use this App daily to monitor, adjust and perfect my SEO. In my industry, my National Company competes with Billion Dollar Global Companies such as Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki for customers and clicks and this app has helped me do just that. Highly flexible and easy to use program. I own a few other Companies and I have use this SEO program to develop their e-commerce also. https://q9powersportsusa.com

Bloomspace

Fantastic app for managing your store's SEO. Highly recommended. Onsite SEO is important, you can't just rely on backlinks.

Rosies Dog Boutique

Highly recommend. i got quick responses to my issues and everything is running smooth. I was able to get help within 24 hours

EnoughSaid

Amanda from SEO Manager was very helpful and very informative about assist me with lowering my bounce rate with google Analytics on my website.

Having SEO Manager actually brought online session to 60 to 130 a day.
Will continue to use them. Awesome!

Benaiah Hlebeya Turn-Key

It's been a week and so far the App it's fantastic for using, it's easy to follow up the step by step. The video tutorials are helpful to close all the gaps the store might have preventing to rank high on google search.

Kashmir Ridge

I am using the app and learning at the same time! I was nervous about writing SEO but now it is no problem through your app! Thanks!

The Grate Crate

When I first opened my online store with Shopify, I came across the SEO Manager Integration... and I had no idea what it was. After some intense Googling (Which is also how I learned how to raise my children...lol!) I realized I needed this SEO Magic! So I dove right in! From their videos, testimonials and hands on practice and more googling... I understand how this is such a wonderful and necessary tool! SEO Manager got me from being an infant learning to crawl type of online store... to a full fledged running and hurdling toddler with long legs! I will always have alot to learn, but thank you so much SEO Manager and all your speedy support! I thank you... my family thanks you... and my hurdling at full speed toddler online store The Grate Crate Thanks you!

Wild Blossoms

Excellent app for SEO with lots of great features and the best support team who quickly help with any questions.

Lux Nightwear

Great App SEO power tool! Make my store work more efficiently and effectively. Excellent Service support.