SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Houseoflingerie

Hopeless application and got answer from the support which totally wrong according to google owner guidelines. Imaging if we listen to support suggestion then we would be off the organic search in few.

Sands Boutique

really disappointed I am trying to remove it as its done nothing at all.

The Tube Top Company

Their slogan is "Get Found", however, our company "Got Lost" using this app. We have been on Google first pages for years under "tube tops" and "tube top" because this is what we sell. However, once we installed the SEO Manager app, our company Got Lost literally in search rankings on Google. We are now rank on page 3 on Google where no body goes and have lost a ton of money because of this. Our company also disappeared off the tablet search and are no longer on the first pages either. We quickly uninstalled this app and found that you can actually edit your own keywords and collection keywords by using Shopify itself. If you are a company who is currently on the first pages of Google, we warn that you stay away from this app.

Lovelesssoap

I'm disappointed I couldn't reach anyone over the phone, and emails are returned at hours I'm not awake. It would be nice if they had a dedicated number for customer service/troubleshooting for at least a few hour timespan. I'm sure my issues could have been resolved. I'm on day two, and not knowing what I was doing wrong, I'm deleting the app.

London Abstract

****ATTENTION EVERYONE****
This app will crush your website and it will cause more problem with google verify.
My shop was already set up with google merchant center ,
after installing this app, google unlink to my shop and cannot claim again.
even after removing this app, Google still confusing and not verify at all.
I contact to support team and they admit that that have tech issue with Google and all they can do is refund. they don't know solution yet.
Now i still suffering for this and they did not take any responsible for this yet.
Big regret of my life with this app.

Gracehats

So far all we get is a blank screen and no support - waiting

Le Tablier Bleu

This SEO Manager does not work with Google Shopping. SEO Manager support is very poor. They keep blaming everyone else for the poor performance of this app. This App RUINED my Google Shopping set ups. All submissions where rejected. Stay Away from this app.

Latestpick

This is the worst app that you can use. It will crush your HTML code and you will have so many issues with SEO. There is no support. You have to wait 15 days to hear from someone and they are giving generic response. Do not use!

Sauipe

I am changing to 1 star now. We have had this app for 2 years exactly. In the beginning it worked great. And also I knew less than what I know now. But support was very good.
This past July I sent an email to support, never got an answer. Got busy with my business and that issue was unresolved.
This week I had another problem and sent another email. No answer. So I came here to see other reviews. Sure enough, the latest reviews say the same thing about the bad (lacking) support.
I am on my way to uninstall this and install another app, but wanted to share my experience with others, and give the company the opportunity to address this. Maybe they didn't receive my email?
----
Here is the original review:

I initially gave the app a poor review because it took them a week to reply to my email and chat requests. Eventually they did reply and helped a lot and I do believe they did recognize the mistake. We praise them for that and for the app itself, which has been helping us A LOT!!!!!! Thanks, Rob!

ADDED ON 12/13/17: I wanted to write a new review but apparently there is only opportunity for each shop. So here it goes: ROB IS THE BEST and SEO MANAGER too. Rob knows a ton and is very generous by sharing his knowledge, so our shop can improve. As for the SEO Manager, it is on point. When I got in trouble last week it was because I didn't watch the SEO recommendations that the app did. If you are a beginner or medium knowledge in the area, I recommend this app. It gets the job done and saves you from having to dig all the info in google search console, etc. Thanks Rob for the awesome support.

United Sneakerheads

works exactly the same now they just charge for it.