SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Louise Mead

Warning, I followed the install instructions to the letter, and it broke my theme. My site was down for nearly a whole day, and I lost a load of money spent on Facebook ads sending people to a blank site. Use at your peril.

Authenturkish

Do not use this. I had paid subscription. As soon as i removed it, it ruined my website. I have bunch of weird characters showed up in every single listing of mine. Like this; "?Íí_" "dí_Œ©cor?Íí_" . I am also writing a complaint to shopify.

Susiebsupplies

Cancelled after a week as unable to work out what i was getting for $20 a month apart from a daily email of seo advice that is available for free on internet. Thought might be beneficial as says works with Kit but after one week zero interaction between kit and seo manager. Disappointed with app as seems total waste of money and get far better returns re profits (as that is why we have websites) for less cost from google adwords. than this seo app appears to provide.

Cute By Design

Cancel my acct after before Free trail ends.

Beneathyourmask

Extremely ineffective app! After installing this app on my site, beneathyourmask.com, my SEO and Meta tags do not update through google any more. So if I want to promote a specific holiday or anything through my tags, I will be stuck with that on my store forever due to this app. This causes my store to look like it hasn't been tended to. Extremely unprofessional and tacky! I reached out to customer service, and they have not been helpful at all. They ask a couple of leading questions to appear as if they're engaged, but they never offer any assistance or actually fix the issue. Now I have to hire someone to resolve the issues this app has caused on my site. I will be uninstalling asap!

Pwrplay Palace

I have used this app for quite some time now and the errors this app returns back are old links that have not existed in my store for quite some time. There is no support available. This app is not up to date and a waste of money

Kiddies Sofas And Stuff

1.tried to test it and now my website is just blank.

Beelinepune

Using this app from quite some time. Working as per the instructions given in the videos. Still there is no change. Wonder how many days it will take. I do believe SEO is not a overnight task, but still no success.
Immediately after installing the app, developer follows up with you for review. Even before you get to know the advantages of this app, many post review on good support in integrating this app by developer.

Can any one tell how many days it will take to show results...?

Goaavaran

Its like any other useless and waste of money. I did not get to see any improvement or any movement in traffic..Not worked for my site at least.

Bungalow2go

Just not something that works with my business.