SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Barelytied

This app is very useful. Just a little overpriced.

Aus Nz By Luxewell Marie

GOOD TO HAVE..my only concern is there's many stuff to work on my own..I am trying..and also uncertain if I really do the right thing..how the effect will turn out?

Dao Beauty

Great fast service. Staf was attentive and quick to respond and fix anythjng I asked about.
Thankyou

Woodenearrings

This is a great app, it allows you to bulk edits URL redirects, adds JSON for rich cards in google search, and allows you to optimize SEO on a tag level, not just category level. For example if you have a collection of dresses in which some are tagged "black" your url that looks something like this: yourdomain.com/collections/dresses/black can have its title and description optimized so as to narrow down in search results and direct people closer to what they are looking for.
I found customer support to be very responsive and friendly via fb messenger, and although i have lots of work yet to do in this site, i find this to be a super useful app that does what several other separate apps all in one. I am using it together with an app that allows me to bulk-edit tags to refine my site, and am happy with the efficiency of work flow compared to trying to manage tags and optimize via Shopify alone.
I haven't had it installed long enough to see if it will have a positive boost on the amount of organic traffic my site gets, but i will keep you posted.
one thing about SEO, there are lots of details in it if you have a large product catalog, and every detail is important. we can go for high traffic key words, but being on page 2 is just like being in the morgue. its good to look at every product and make them all as search friendly as possible.
If it had a way to integrate google merchant center fields (maybe it does and i haven't found it) that would make my day. Shopify doesn't have a way to easily bulk add google shopping fields to your products. However, i am being hopeful that with the ambition to make a great product that the SEO Manager team has, that they will likely add anything to this app they can to make it better.

Go Natural Beauty 2

Kinda feel 50/50 on the app. I am putting lots of work in not sure if its doing anything. they have a free trial so thats good.

Evadesport

I really like this APP simple to use for a non SEO person, good work looking forward to trying some advanced SEO now.

Ratchetstrap Com

Very helpful information in one place. I find that it's well organized and offers clear instructions.

The Rv Shop

I have installed the app and so far it seems quite simple to use

Helencbtd

Makes improving SEO performance very easy. Good functionality! Perhaps could improve a little, especially with the 'Broken links' section. Need more options there.

Shopvixen