SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

House of Trains

SEO Manager has helped greatly with redirecting buyers when they hit upon an old saved item listing that has been removed and redirecting them to our home page.

Little Blossom

Found this app through a Shopify Masterclass on SEO which Rhien hosted, and love the user-friendliness and customer support so far! While i picked up many useful tips on SEO from Rhien, and it is possible to implement them by myself, SEO manager definitely helps small business owners like me to save time by simplifying the process. Great job to the team!

WALLY`S FASHION

Great support from theyr team! I am giving a spean to the app so i ll get back on that. Good job guys thank you!

CW Cleaning Solutions GmbH

The support was great and they worked very fast to fix issues. Thank you so much for great job. We cannot wait to see the results of the changes, which you made on our website. Greetings

The Grateful Tea Co.

Amanda was awesome! She was so friendly and definitely knows what she's doing!

GOOD CALL

Installed this application. It is convenient to use even the first time. I understood everything, even with very weak English. Support is fast. We will work together! Thanks. Igor.

The Helix Store

i absolutely loveee this app!! i love they send me daily emails if i have any broken links or any any links that have to be redirected, 404 errors, they even help with structured data, json-ld etc. customer service is great

April 27, 2020

Hi!

Thanks so much, happy that you liked our customer support. They have been working hard to make sure to take care of all of our customers, and I will pass on your kind feedback.

Further, thank you for choosing SEO Manager! We appreciate your business.

If you need anything in the future never hesitate to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Best,

To and Me

Customer support is fantastic! Easy to contact and to receive help quickly. I recommend this app for your SEO needs.

April 24, 2020

Hi there,

First, thank you for choosing SEO Manager, we appreciate your business!

Second, I am so happy that you love our support! We love them too, and are grateful to have such a solid team.

Third, thank you for recommending us for others SEO needs, it means the world to us that you are so happy with our app and our support.

Thank you so much!

Also, if you need anything moving forward please always feel free to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Best,

Elees Only

Amazing support & videos to help you understand SEO and almost instantly optimize your site for you! YES! Finally!

April 24, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for using SEO Manager and for your kind words! I am so happy to hear that you are loving our support and the videos.

We have more videos in production at the moment, so I hope you will like those as well!

If you need anything in the future please never hesitate to reach out to support@seomanager.com

All the best,

Devil Is In The Detail

This app is simply useful and easy to use, It's all that a persone who just introduced in ecommerce needs.

April 21, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for using our app and for your kind words. We appreciate your business and are glad you find the app easy to use.

If you need anything moving forward please don't hesitate to email us at support@seomanager.com .

All the best,