SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

CustomizedGiftForYou

I am so excited that I found this app. I had no idea my store needed so much help. No wonder I was not being found. I love the easy instructions and great customer support. It is well worth the $20 per month. I am still in the trial period but I plan to stay.

Thai Artist Collective

Hands down the best tech support I've ever received! I was having problems with errors in Google Search Console and it turned out to be issues with my Theme I may have never discovered. Thank you Rob for all your help! Use SEO Manager with confidence ~ this team will go above and beyond to support you.

dMart Gear

I used several SEO Apps since moving my store over to Shopifiy. This one is by far the best! I have only been using it for 4 days, but the videos are so helpful along with the user friendly site.

Love Threads

I like this app. For one I like that they are located in the US. Their response time is good, and they seem to want to really help you and get the best use out of their app.

Gwenders

Great app and amazing support team. It's really easy-to-use and it also improves your store's SEO. Highly recommended!

Amber & Sage Co.

Today, I was assisted for installation into my theme and was given excellent service. I’ve just begun and still working on my optimization and hope it’s easy.

ON YOUR SLEEVE

Great support & very happy with the app so far. We are still in the free trial, but we're seeing a lot of value.

Asana Hawaii

So far I'm finding this app super useful and the support that has been given is very responsive and very willing to help. Thank you very much!

Renegade Threads

I've been using this app for some time now. It makes SEO much more manageable with ease. I love the fact that I am able to bulk edit SEO for products. I recommend this app.

The Tried Equestrian

I just started using it so I will see overtime how it does overtime. I am already super impressed with the customer service and extremely informative videos. Excited to keep using it!