SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

Art Nebula

One of the best app purchases we've every made. It's a one-stop app to check errors and see some Google analytics data.

kamah yoga and style

Easy to use - pushed my store already within high competitor keywords under the top 10 within a couple of weeks. Smooth and easy process - but content work needs anyway to be done your own ;-)

BigMoole

great app loved it easy way to make search engine work for your products also easy to use 5 star to developers

Arteflame

App just works. Makes SEO work so much easier. I love how it notifies me of all the redirects every day! What a lifesaver!

AK PRIME SPORTS

De Moza

This app has really helped us to fix some of the basic SEO errors. Great tool for people who has basic understanding on how to work around this.

Viori

Incredible app. Everything I have been looking for in a SEO app to help me be successful. I love the product page editors and the blog application.

Pirouette NYC

I just now added the app to our PirouetteNYC.com site and will be speaking with Venntov's COO tomorrow to learn how to best take advantage of it. The Support Team for Venntov was super responsive and repaired a 404 issue right away a few minutes ago. It kept popping up when I clicked on the button to request that Venntov edit our Shopify Theme Code.

Universal Elastic & Garment Supply

I really like how helpful the customer service is and found the videos especially helpful to optimize my site.

UniQline

I used this app to help me with my SEO for the new store. It's been a God-send. I LOVE it! So easy to use and helpful.