SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Beneathyourmask

Extremely ineffective app! After installing this app on my site, beneathyourmask.com, my SEO and Meta tags do not update through google any more. So if I want to promote a specific holiday or anything through my tags, I will be stuck with that on my store forever due to this app. This causes my store to look like it hasn't been tended to. Extremely unprofessional and tacky! I reached out to customer service, and they have not been helpful at all. They ask a couple of leading questions to appear as if they're engaged, but they never offer any assistance or actually fix the issue. Now I have to hire someone to resolve the issues this app has caused on my site. I will be uninstalling asap!

Pwrplay Palace

I have used this app for quite some time now and the errors this app returns back are old links that have not existed in my store for quite some time. There is no support available. This app is not up to date and a waste of money

Kiddies Sofas And Stuff

1.tried to test it and now my website is just blank.

Beelinepune

Using this app from quite some time. Working as per the instructions given in the videos. Still there is no change. Wonder how many days it will take. I do believe SEO is not a overnight task, but still no success.
Immediately after installing the app, developer follows up with you for review. Even before you get to know the advantages of this app, many post review on good support in integrating this app by developer.

Can any one tell how many days it will take to show results...?

Goaavaran

Its like any other useless and waste of money. I did not get to see any improvement or any movement in traffic..Not worked for my site at least.

Bungalow2go

Just not something that works with my business.

Lila Nikole

Learning so far and looks good

Jewelaccessories

i installed ur app and you used the content no index .. preventing Google not allow to enter my site for more than two months really Bad experience

Completepc4you

have been emailing for few day, but no help and this app will make problems with your google merchant account and meta title and meta disc. is gone completely, STAY AWAY

1 2 3 5 Next