SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Kegerator Online

The support team is responsive and informative. Personally not knowing enough about code, They installed the code on my Shopify store. Thanks

Hi there!

I am so glad you are having a good experience with our support team! They work hard to try to make every interaction a positive one.

Please keep in touch with us and always feel free to email support@seomanager.com if you need anything.

Best regards,

BTB, Inc. - MySQL Server Tuning

Using SEO Manager helps identify where updates are needed to improve rankings and will help make your site more useful for the visual or hearing impaired. Thank You and your team for this helpful software.

Hello,

Thank you for this awesome feedback and for being our customer, we appreciate your business!

I am glad that we were able to help you make your store more accessible- that is something we value as a company, and it makes me so happy to know you are using that specific tool.

Please let us know if you have any questions moving forward, we are always happy to help. support@seomanager.com

All the best,

LaPetiteTutus

Love this app. It has helped me so much with seeing where I could improve my store and now my shop is ranking higher!

Hi!

I am so excited for you and that your store is ranking higher! I have been working in SEO for a long time and I know that is no small feat, so congratulations on your success.

Please feel free to reach out to us moving forward if you need anything at all! support@seomanager.com

Best,

Canvas Theory

I've been using SEO Manager for a while now and it was really easy to set up and use. Hoping to see the benefits for my store soon.

Hello,

I am happy to hear that you have been using SEO Manager for a while, and that it was easy to set up.

If you haven't seen the benefit yet please feel free to email support@seomanager.com and ask for Rhian and I can do a quick review of your store too see if I can see any areas of opportunity.

All the best,

SensoryEdge

The app has been working excellent for us. I make changes daily as I get updates from SEO Manager. Easy to use.

FAITHHAUS

Very easy and user-friendly- from someone who is not so savvy with UX skills! Love it! I recommend for anyone looking for an easy path to SEO management

Haze Gray Apparel

So far so good - replace a couple other apps and is way more functional and comprehensive. Intuitive to navigate and use.

Eco World 2020

thanks for the help, at the moment I am satisfied with your services and I hope that in the future you will bring more help for the clients

micofrecito

Very easy to use app.Very easy to understand. I Highly recommended,especially for new people who dont know anything about online selling,

Mirkato

Amazing App, so far it's working great with me. SEO manager fixed my store so well, I highly recomend it.