SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

The Tried Equestrian

I just started using it so I will see overtime how it does overtime. I am already super impressed with the customer service and extremely informative videos. Excited to keep using it!

HBCU Alum

Excellent SEO tools, with easy to follow instructions. Definitely a huge help with my Shopify store. Highly recommended!

Thermal Ribbons For Less

I have tried a lot of other SEO apps, but found this one to be the best of the bunch. Great customer support as well.

catzzcorner

Excellent app. Simplified SEO for my products and cleared a lot of things. It's quite essential app to run shop successfully.

Isabelle DON CARLI

I used this app for my website zazaofcanada.com. As far, so good! Kind and prompt reply. Thank you so much!

MaryJanes CBD

I've tried about ten different SEO apps on Shopify and SEO manager is the best! This is the one that I will stick with. Since I started using it in less than a week I went from a zero Google authority up to 2. That's pretty good for 2 days use

Heavy Sleeper Co.

Awesome app, works perfectly. Great customer support as well. Clearly explains SEO management every step of the way.

Shop Griffin Products

They have helped me every step of the way! I am super thankful I took the advice from a friend and started using this app.

ezBuyStuff.com

I didn't realize how messed up my SEO was on my site and products until I got this App. While I am still learning how to create better content this App has improved my ability to understand SEO and get my pages in shape. Now it's time to conquer the dropship world. Thanks SE Manager.

ZANMODA

Quick customer service and very easy to use, lots of tutorial and explanations.

I will recommend to anyone