SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

BeaverRo Store

Great Job! the response from the support team was very fast, and the problem was resolved. Thanks so much for your help!

Hi there!

I love hearing that you got great support. We LOVE our support team and I am so happy to hear that they got to you quickly and were able to resolve your challenge.

We love helping our customers be successful so if you need anything moving forward please feel free to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Hope this finds you in good health and spirits.

Best regards,

CYSM Shapers

Amazing Support, they help me to get the app install it correctly on the website and help me to delete an older SEO app that doesn't work at all.

Hi there!

I am so glad that you had a great experience with our support team. We love them and glad you do as well!

If you need anything moving forward please don't hesitate to email us at support@seomanager.com

Please stay healthy and safe,

artprints.io

I've used this app for a long time across multiple shopify sites. Very good app for SEO and SEM with great, prompt service. Easy to configure, set up and improve google rankings with. Great combo with MOZ and search console.

Hi,

Thank you for your using our app and being a loyal customer- we appreciate your business!

Love that you are combining it with two other powerhouses to best optimize your SEO, and we appreciate your kind words.

Hope you are doing well and staying healthy.

If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to email us at support@seomanager.com

FitnFrosty

Customer service is outstanding! I have several friends who utilize this app so thought I’d give it a shot. The team is great and I look forward to reviewing the services provided!

Hi there!

We appreciate your business and are so glad that you love our customer support team. I also love to hear that you have other friends who use our app! That makes us so happy :)

Please let us know if you need any help moving forward, and always feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at support@seomanager.com

Fioreria Idea Verde Rimini

Simple to use. Very practical for editing meta titles and descriptions, alt text of images and much more. You can check the arrival keywords and the position of the page linked to it. For the results I have to see if I used the right strategy.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing SEO Manager and I am glad that you find it simple to use. We appreciate your business, and if in the future you need any help please always feel free to email us at support@seomanager.com

Friendsheep Sustainable Goods

This is a really well done app. Easy to set up and use, UI is simple and effective. I really enjoyed it! Thanks to the developers.

Hi!

Thanks so much for the compliment and for choosing SEO Manager. We appreciate you, and I will send on a note to the developers to let them know you like the UI.

If, in the future, you need anything please never hesitate to reach out to support@seomanager.com

bigzonesa

Thank you very much . SEO MANAGER support me very well tha app is working very nice and i and good.

Hello,

Thanks for installing and using SEO Manager, we appreciate your business and I am so excited to hear that you like our support! We pride ourselves on making sure all of our merchants have positive experiences, so if in the future you need help please feel free to reach out to support@seomanager.com

ehappypet

GOOD APP LIFE HACKS

Hi there!

So glad you love the app, thank you for using SEO Manager, we appreciate your business. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you out moving forward. Support@seomanager.com

radphone

Good app! Recommend it to all, Got a lot of help and explenations how to get a better rank and seo score :-)

March 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for using our app and recommending it! We appreciate your business.

If you need any help in the future always feel free to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Thank you again!

YOORID

Best SEO Plugins with shopify, should help you in your online shop and increase your sell, your natural seo and google seo will be better.

March 18, 2020

Hello,

Wow! Thank you so much for this glowing review. I am glad to hear that your organic SEO is better and that it is helping your google rankings.

Please let us know if you need any help in the future, we are always happy to support in any way we can.

support@seomanger.com