SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Sexy Sparkles Fashion Jewelry

Just got this app still not sure how to do this but hopefully in time and with a bit of support it will work.

Sapling Child 2

We at Sapling Child are still getting used to this app. Still working well for our organic baby clothes website.

Www Hirawatch Com

Really helps in optimizing your website. The best part is it is very user friendly.

Hunwick Interiors

A very handy tool to make sure I am doing everything possible to help our seo efforts. Clean and easy to understand even for a total novice!

Coldone

Quick and easy SEO optimization for Shopify web pages.

Trendystyle Ch

So far so good. Waiting for the results. Easy to use and customer support is quick. Hopping in a few weeks to see more visitors on my site. :)

Cut Paste Lifestyle 2

just started using it, so far quite simple to use.

Narboroughhall

Great App- just getting started with it but it looks easy to use and very comprehensive!

Oak Ivy Boutique

I am still in the trial phase of this app, but already have been able to fix and understand numerous issues with my SEO on my products. I will definitely keep this app!

A Little Kiddie

Great app. highly recommended. Fast turn around on email. Those VDOs are great and very educational. If you have no knowledge about SEO, this app is your personal helper.