SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Wellness Oils & Beads

I only installed this app about an hour ago but so far I love it. I’ve been getting so confused with SEO and I’m only a newby but it is helping me so much. Also communication so far has been great. Thanks for this great app

I love the 50s

This really is an excellent app. It brings together the all of the Google SEO tools you need in one place and is packed full of good advice. Plus it's intuitive and very easy to use.

iHeart Nature

Excellent Service! Gives you lots of detailed information that is displayed in an easy to digest format. Helps with broken links, on page and off page seo. THANKS for making an affordable SEO app.

SCORE! The Official Game Day Bag

I updated my theme, requiring an update to app. Let SEO Manager handle-done super quick-works great.

Watchshopvietnam.com

I already used for more than one year and really like this app. I changed new theme and support team check and do everything for me immediately. Nice! Highly recommend!

West Coast Home Accents

I have sen a steady climb in customers visiting my site. Thank you for the great support. The video's really help to understand SEO and how it really works.

Ideal Skateboards Birmingham

Excellent app with a clear and intuitive interface and amazing support should you need it. Would recommend though prefer that our competitors didn't know about it of course.

Mosaic Coffee Lab & Roastery

I'm really enjoying the app so far and the customer service has been great. The video tutorials are very helpful as well.

Multiply

Awesome. Had some issues at first but the owner called me up and set it right. I had some security settings preventing it from working in chrome. Worked like a charm in Safari. Thanks Josh!

Anchor In Waves

I am new to SEO and this app is very helpful with getting the hang of keywords. The team was very responsive with any questions that i had as well!