SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

Elees Only

Amazing support & videos to help you understand SEO and almost instantly optimize your site for you! YES! Finally!

April 24, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for using SEO Manager and for your kind words! I am so happy to hear that you are loving our support and the videos.

We have more videos in production at the moment, so I hope you will like those as well!

If you need anything in the future please never hesitate to reach out to support@seomanager.com

Devil Is In The Detail

This app is simply useful and easy to use, It's all that a persone who just introduced in ecommerce needs.

Hello,

Thank you for using our app and for your kind words. We appreciate your business and are glad you find the app easy to use.

If you need anything moving forward please don't hesitate to email us at support@seomanager.com .

dogparentsonline.com

I only use this now to fix 404 it is high priced for that. However, I do like the people that work here and figure they will come out with more SEO items soon.

Hi!

Thanks so much for your continued use of our app and its 404 feature. I promise you- there are many more features on the horizon that I think you will like.

I am also happy to hear that you like our team, they work really hard and I will be certain to pass on your positive message.

In the mean time if you need anything at all please email us at support@seomanager.com

Best regards,

True makers

DAMN THIS IS GOOOOOODDD, the service was exceptional . when i had a problem of not being able to install the app, i was settlled in less than 2 hours!

Hello there,

Yay! Loving hearing that. We love our support team and I am so glad they were able to help you out.

If you need anything at all moving forward please never hesitate to email us at support@seomanager.com

Wishing you the best,

Gears Canada

For sellers that are new to the world of SEO this app is perfect with its easy to understand interface and definitions of jargon throughout. I like that it uses JSON LD structured data. The customer support team is also quick to reply and detailed in their answers to my questions. My website: www.gearscanada.com

April 12, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for being a valued customer, we appreciate your business!

I am glad that you find SEO Manager easy to understand and that you are enjoying the JSON-LD feature.

If there is anything you need moving forward please never hesitate in reaching out to support@seomanager.com we are always here to help!

We hope you are staying healthy and well during this challenging time.

BeaverRo Store

Great Job! the response from the support team was very fast, and the problem was resolved. Thanks so much for your help!

Hi there!

I love hearing that you got great support. We LOVE our support team and I am so happy to hear that they got to you quickly and were able to resolve your challenge.

We love helping our customers be successful so if you need anything moving forward please feel free to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Hope this finds you in good health and spirits.

Best regards,

CYSM Shapers

Amazing Support, they help me to get the app install it correctly on the website and help me to delete an older SEO app that doesn't work at all.

Hi there!

I am so glad that you had a great experience with our support team. We love them and glad you do as well!

Please stay healthy and safe,

artprints.io

I've used this app for a long time across multiple shopify sites. Very good app for SEO and SEM with great, prompt service. Easy to configure, set up and improve google rankings with. Great combo with MOZ and search console.

Hi,

Thank you for your using our app and being a loyal customer- we appreciate your business!

Love that you are combining it with two other powerhouses to best optimize your SEO, and we appreciate your kind words.

Hope you are doing well and staying healthy.

If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to email us at support@seomanager.com

Best,

FitnFrosty

Customer service is outstanding! I have several friends who utilize this app so thought I’d give it a shot. The team is great and I look forward to reviewing the services provided!

March 29, 2020

Hi there!

We appreciate your business and are so glad that you love our customer support team. I also love to hear that you have other friends who use our app! That makes us so happy :)

Please let us know if you need any help moving forward, and always feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at support@seomanager.com

Best,

Fioreria Idea Verde Rimini

Simple to use. Very practical for editing meta titles and descriptions, alt text of images and much more. You can check the arrival keywords and the position of the page linked to it. For the results I have to see if I used the right strategy.

March 29, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for choosing SEO Manager and I am glad that you find it simple to use. We appreciate your business, and if in the future you need any help please always feel free to email us at support@seomanager.com