SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Beach Vibez

This app is a game-changer. With so many steps and information needed to become visible on google and trying to integrate my store products properly, I wasn't getting the job done on my own. This app takes your hand and guides you through the chaos. Set up is easy, the SEO manager gives awesome advice and making the suggested changes is simple and effective. Without these changes, google won't able to help me sell my products because google wouldn't be able to find my products the way I had them set up. Thank you SEO Manager. You rock.

DanceWear Corner

This app organizes everything in one simple place making it easy to keep up with my SEO needs. No more broken links ever again!

Posh Baby and Teen

Awesome App! Gets the job done with a aggressive search engine. Highly Recommended to promote your website

Aklasu

My experience so far has been great. Great customer service. Amanda responded quickly to my questions and addressed my problems in a thoughtful manner.

Moses Tee Shop

Thanks for the help, the reply to my questions was very quick and explained a lot, I will go on using this tool!

Portuguese Tiles

I am very happy with SEO manager. Its very easy to use. Thank you for this great app!!!! I hope my website will rank higher on Google.

SaltWater Brewery

I love how well this helps you keep a clean website, can't wait to use it more and more. I recommend this product

Cheltenham Rare Books

Really impressed by SEO Manager. The app is so simple to use and their videos take you step by step through what to do and why. We're still only part way through the courses but all the actions are 'doable' for an SEO beginner - and most importantly we're appearing on the first page of Google for several popular searches. Love to see tools like this, so well thought out, easy to understand and most importantly it works.

Coalition Snow

Incredibly easy to use. Would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to take the guesswork out of SEO.

ZfinityApparelCo

I used this app to help me SEO my website. I'm almost seeing results which are a plus in my book. Great video tutorials as an addition to the app. I am very pleased with this app! :-)