SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Vorratu

First of all, you need to know that when I had the app installed, it crashed the website. No, not crash, it nuked it and then sent it to oblivion. Seriously though, nothing worked and the coding was messed up. Emailed support, which of course was not a pleasant email regarding what the app had done. I then uninstalled and contacted Shopify support. We were able to revert back to some coding to allow the website to work again.

So why the 5 stars for an app that broke the website and did the complete opposite to what was advertised. TWO WORDS: Customer Support!

They actually got my phone number from shopify and contacted me directly. They explained and helped me figure out the problem and then got it working correctly.

NOTE: if your website crashes or does not work well, you need to contact support and be willing to speak to them. Yes, that means your website may be down for a bit until you can speak to someone. They are willing to work with every person and that is why I gave them a 5 star.

The app does work by the way, so you need to understand it is a good product. With actual people who want to help you be more successful by assisting with SEO.

Martals Dream

Love this app I would recommend it to everyone

Semraascioglu

Wonderful App! I really love it! Very easy to use and I save a lot from my time and I concentrate to other parts of my business.
I will definitely continue to use it!
Thank You!

Bestgardenwaterfountains Com

Most excellent!!!! Easy to use, informative and saves a world of time and frustration.

Quality Golf Cart Covers

Really good app, easy to use and saves a lot of time.

Brooklyn Cloth

SEO and On page SEO is a key focus to growing our business. We have been leveraging the SEO Manager app and its been great. Our organic traffic has improved and we are getting better conversion. When we go to Google Search Console, we see marked improvements based on this app.

Mishkah Online Store

Great app works well and save a lot of time

Qtstickers

can't get any easier! love it.

Gadgetbohemian

Great tool to enhance my SEO. Im very happy with SEO manager

Tech Oracle

Excellent app and works wonders when connected with Kit. Customer service is also excellent, they installed and gave me lots of valuable information to help me understand SEO and the app in greater depth.