SEO Manager | venntov

SEO Manager | venntov

$20/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
venntov
4.7
June 27, 2022

I have been using them for several years. Now the mobile site doesn't work and I have seo issues "SEOMetaManager. Liquid" I have contacted them several times and nobody will respond. Don 't waste your money with this group.

Green Lighting Wholesale
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
February 7, 2022

I have used the Image ALT option to title all product photos. Due to a bug, 600 main pictures of our products have been removed from the Shopify Server.

Erotes.fr
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 2, 2021

I don't know what kind of SEO work these people did on my theme, but when they were done all my collections pages say home page. If you going to work on someone's business it helps to know what you are doing.

Jenston Girl
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited December 30, 2021

I have this app currently installed and I don't see any big change in my Search engine optimization or any traffic to my website. This app seems to be utter waste of my money. I have tried to contact the customer support multiple times but the support hasn't helped me in anyways boosting my site's SEO. I am not very happy with this app.

AainaasTreasureBox
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 20, 2021

We are writing this review after waiting for 10 days for a response from technical support to an incident that happened to us when installing the application, which we do NOT recommend for shops with large catalogues (+10,000 products) because most of the functionalities do not work. Although this is not the responsibility of the author(s) of this application, they are responsible for not having responded to us in 10 days about what happened after installing the application. What happened is that now ALL pages show the same title, ALL products show the wrong title. We have reported this 10 days ago and also 3 days ago we opened a new ticket for them to tell us why this is happening. And... we are still waiting for them to fix it or for someone to tell us something. No news. We don't want to uninstall the app because we have been told that they are trying to solve the problems but the silence is really frustrating.

The Lord Of The Magic