SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

actsAFRIKA

i have used this app for nearly 2 months now. my site performance still doing so bad on google, and even though i try to use a direct site name or meta tag still google displays the site on the 5th or 6th page.., the app contact response is bad. if no change is made within the next 2 weeks will be forced to uninstall the app

Lubelar

Not a set and forget app lots to do and learn there is no phone support sometimes have to wait days for response, refund ASAP Make sure to completely uninstall

June 9, 2020

Hi there,

We reached out to on June 5th regarding this as we believe that your challenges are with another app, and not ours. You mentioned to us then that you would get back to us regarding this, and we followed up several times on the 5th, and also followed up today at 9am PDT, and have not heard back from you.

We have yet to hear from you, and we want to make this right for you.

Further, our app does not convert website URLS into other languages- it is not something our app can do.

We also have no prior record of contact with you, outside of installation requests, which we responded to- all giving you information regarding potential conflicting apps. When we asked what you wanted us to do with that information we never got a response.

Again, we want to make this right for you, but in order to do so we need you to respond to our emails so that we can give you a refund. Further, we advise you work with Shopify to identify what could be causing the conversion of your URLs into another language as again, that is not something our app is capable of.

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler
COO/Co-founder

RV Cover Supply

Updated- Customer service has been Amazing! Still waiting to see the improvement in rankings. We have optimized our meta titles and descriptions with our targeted keywords. We have been using the app for about a month and we have not seen an improvement in visibility or rankings, infact we have seen a considerable decline. We installed this app back in 2017 and uninstalled it for this exact reason. We were hoping we would have better results this time around but that has not been the case. We will give it another week or two but if we continue to see a decline we will go back to another app in which we had better results.

Smug Store

Caused structured data issues on Google Shopping. Saving meta descriptions is unreliable. Counter obscures the text.

August 1, 2019

Hi,

I am sorry that you had a negative experience with our app.

At venntov we strive to give an excellent customer experience, 100% of the time. I see that you installed the app, and uninstalled it fairly quickly.

I did not see any emails from you to our support team asking for clarification regarding Google Shopping. We emailed you on July 28th, If you could please email us back at support@seomanager.com so we can work with you on making this right, I would really appreciate it.

Best,

Rhian
Co-founder

Lami Fragrance

Don't get me wrong, we love this app and it has been a good help to our store. However, with the recent change with google we have been having problems with our structured data. So many warnings form "missing field aggregate rating" to "missing sku and missing url" have bee flagged by google. This is outrageous. We have contacted the developers of this site severally to mend their codes. They act like the are working on it but end up not doing anything about it,

August 1, 2019

Hi,

I am glad that you love the app and that is has helped your store succeed. We emailed you on the 23rd, and from my review of our communication, we have had several email exchanges in the past, all of which were seemingly positive.

If you could please respond to our last email- which was a fairly comprehensive overview of structured data, how it works, and how it is impacting your store, and email us back, we would love to work with you on making this right.

We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and want to make this right for you- I understand that sometimes emails get caught in spam filters, so if you could check there as well, and email us back at support@seomanager.com I would really appreciate it.

Best,

Rhian Beutler
Co-founder

Thequirkypagan

Well not sure what to say. The customer service team are fabulous, i wasnt very pleased with results for the price, so my trial was extended but i was still being charged. Created alot of tooing and throwing between Shopify and SEO to get my money back, currently waiting a full refund......... i have now deleted this app. As i say can't fault the customer service team for their help, advice and tips. But not happy with money going out of my account when it was supposed to be free for me at this time. Happened 2 months on the trot!

Ecigaretteempire

worth having and worth the money for sure.

its no longer working the way it should for some reason 06/20/17

Natural Lice Products

gtfom with all these review request

Usashopexpress

Good App to used. But cause Multiple title tags and Multiple description tag for lower ranking seo because of the code inserted.

Tin Can Sally

UPDATE: 6 months after I posted a 5 star review, I am not seeing results. I put a lot of work into this and nothing changed. I saw NO increase in traffic and could not find my website using certain search terms in Google. I have downgraded stars from 5 to 2. Customer service was good and the tutorials provided, 1 per day for 7 days after signing up, were helpful. I have no use for the broken link tool since my products are made from hard to find material, so those broken links should not be adjusted should I find material in the future and re-list my products. This is not worth $20 a month or the $16.00 they offered after I canceled.