SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more.

Thequirkypagan

Well not sure what to say. The customer service team are fabulous, i wasnt very pleased with results for the price, so my trial was extended but i was still being charged. Created alot of tooing and throwing between Shopify and SEO to get my money back, currently waiting a full refund......... i have now deleted this app. As i say can't fault the customer service team for their help, advice and tips. But not happy with money going out of my account when it was supposed to be free for me at this time. Happened 2 months on the trot!

Ecigaretteempire

worth having and worth the money for sure.

its no longer working the way it should for some reason 06/20/17

Natural Lice Products

gtfom with all these review request

Usashopexpress

Good App to used. But cause Multiple title tags and Multiple description tag for lower ranking seo because of the code inserted.

Tin Can Sally

UPDATE: 6 months after I posted a 5 star review, I am not seeing results. I put a lot of work into this and nothing changed. I saw NO increase in traffic and could not find my website using certain search terms in Google. I have downgraded stars from 5 to 2. Customer service was good and the tutorials provided, 1 per day for 7 days after signing up, were helpful. I have no use for the broken link tool since my products are made from hard to find material, so those broken links should not be adjusted should I find material in the future and re-list my products. This is not worth $20 a month or the $16.00 they offered after I canceled.