SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

RV Cover Supply

Updated- Customer service has been Amazing! Still waiting to see the improvement in rankings. We have optimized our meta titles and descriptions with our targeted keywords. We have been using the app for about a month and we have not seen an improvement in visibility or rankings, infact we have seen a considerable decline. We installed this app back in 2017 and uninstalled it for this exact reason. We were hoping we would have better results this time around but that has not been the case. We will give it another week or two but if we continue to see a decline we will go back to another app in which we had better results.

Lami Fragrance

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Don't get me wrong, we love this app and it has been a good help to our store. However, with the recent change with google we have been having problems with our structured data. So many warnings form "missing field aggregate rating" to "missing sku and missing url" have bee flagged by google. This is outrageous. We have contacted the developers of this site severally to mend their codes. They act like the are working on it but end up not doing anything about it,

August 1, 2019

Hi,

I am glad that you love the app and that is has helped your store succeed. We emailed you on the 23rd, and from my review of our communication, we have had several email exchanges in the past, all of which were seemingly positive.

If you could please respond to our last email- which was a fairly comprehensive overview of structured data, how it works, and how it is impacting your store, and email us back, we would love to work with you on making this right.

We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and want to make this right for you- I understand that sometimes emails get caught in spam filters, so if you could check there as well, and email us back at support@seomanager.com I would really appreciate it.

Best,

Rhian Beutler
Co-founder

Thequirkypagan

Well not sure what to say. The customer service team are fabulous, i wasnt very pleased with results for the price, so my trial was extended but i was still being charged. Created alot of tooing and throwing between Shopify and SEO to get my money back, currently waiting a full refund......... i have now deleted this app. As i say can't fault the customer service team for their help, advice and tips. But not happy with money going out of my account when it was supposed to be free for me at this time. Happened 2 months on the trot!

Tin Can Sally

UPDATE: 6 months after I posted a 5 star review, I am not seeing results. I put a lot of work into this and nothing changed. I saw NO increase in traffic and could not find my website using certain search terms in Google. I have downgraded stars from 5 to 2. Customer service was good and the tutorials provided, 1 per day for 7 days after signing up, were helpful. I have no use for the broken link tool since my products are made from hard to find material, so those broken links should not be adjusted should I find material in the future and re-list my products. This is not worth $20 a month or the $16.00 they offered after I canceled.