SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Standard Luggage

BEWARE, we installed this app and it really messed up our rich snippets on Google. It removed the "star ratings" and listed indicated our products a "pre-order" in SERPs. I contacted support and there was no reply. I have read other shop owners reporting the same issue.

Update:

Josh from SEO Manager subsequently reached out to provide a detailed response with potential solutions. He indicated they are aware of the issue and it will be fixed. In the end, we decided not to go with this solution.

Lexinoelbeauty Com

the app is useful but I have not seen an improvement in my seo where I am ranking better or seeing more visitors because of it. Will keep checking.

Discgolfshopping

don't see much upside for this app unless you spend tons of money trying to get traffic through a magical app.

Green Olive Soaps

I installed this app and have been following the instructions. I have not see an increase in traffic to my site but I will do a follow-up review to see if there is any change. www.greenolivesoaps.com

Acmegem Sales And Appraisal

so far easy to use. not sure how to tell if working right though.

Whatever Gift

Quite satisfy with the apps but can be better. As i'm a newbie in seo thus asking some question that doesn't make sense to them, and answer also not relevant, still have to google and get it done right. Hope they can list a sequence for us to follow.

Rheinufer E K

We used this App on our site www.rheinufer.net and were happy with how it works. We are currently digging into SEO and just went through some of the great and available apps. Overall, this app is a nice gadget and gives you good tools at one place. We have just realised, that it is hugely overpriced. There are a lot of other Apps which are free or only charge when you use them (i.e. Image Alt text or Optimization). Letting it rund at 20$ a month is just not efficiant for us. It has some kind of product look in, that once you install it, you need to remove the files from your html again, but this isn't a big issue with Shopify's Version history.

Special Needs Project

Looks good, but no results yet. Don't like developer interrupting workflow to beg for review.

The Bridal House

So far so good, have only just downloaded. Will update once I have really started using the app.

Purrrfect For Pets

They immediately helped me out when I asked for help. They were friendly and very professional. I highly recommend this app!

Previous 1