SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Charlie's Body Butter

I cannot say but so much for this app due to not being able to use it due to cookies/error message. The team was quick to try to assist me but I decided I just didn't want to be bothered with it anymore. I will say I didn't have a bad experience with support.

June 8, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback- we are looking in to this issue, and I am sorry that we weren't able to give you a great experience.

We have our development team working on this right now, and I hope we can fix it soon.

Further, thank you for your positive feedback regarding our support team- they work really hard, and while we were not the app for you, we certainly appreciate your acknowledgment of their work. ( I will pass it along!)

If you need anything in the future please never hesitate to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Best,

Rhian

We Grind Games

Been using this app for almost 2 years, and it was perfect. But now, due to google changes half of the app doesnt work and the price is still the same.
Thank you for the time we had together, but unfortunatelly I will have to let you go.

No Google Connect
No Analytics available
No Sitemap or possibility to submit sitemap to google.
You guys should consider a better price, at least until you offer more features.

Thai Artist Collective

Still trying to work with this app and get it right. Hopefully with some tech support I can solve my problems and will update this review at a later date.

Standard Luggage

BEWARE, we installed this app and it really messed up our rich snippets on Google. It removed the "star ratings" and listed indicated our products a "pre-order" in SERPs. I contacted support and there was no reply. I have read other shop owners reporting the same issue.

Update:

Josh from SEO Manager subsequently reached out to provide a detailed response with potential solutions. He indicated they are aware of the issue and it will be fixed. In the end, we decided not to go with this solution.

Lexinoelbeauty Com

the app is useful but I have not seen an improvement in my seo where I am ranking better or seeing more visitors because of it. Will keep checking.

Discgolfshopping

don't see much upside for this app unless you spend tons of money trying to get traffic through a magical app.

Green Olive Soaps

I installed this app and have been following the instructions. I have not see an increase in traffic to my site but I will do a follow-up review to see if there is any change. www.greenolivesoaps.com

Acmegem Sales And Appraisal

so far easy to use. not sure how to tell if working right though.

Whatever Gift

Quite satisfy with the apps but can be better. As i'm a newbie in seo thus asking some question that doesn't make sense to them, and answer also not relevant, still have to google and get it done right. Hope they can list a sequence for us to follow.

Rheinufer E K

We used this App on our site www.rheinufer.net and were happy with how it works. We are currently digging into SEO and just went through some of the great and available apps. Overall, this app is a nice gadget and gives you good tools at one place. We have just realised, that it is hugely overpriced. There are a lot of other Apps which are free or only charge when you use them (i.e. Image Alt text or Optimization). Letting it rund at 20$ a month is just not efficiant for us. It has some kind of product look in, that once you install it, you need to remove the files from your html again, but this isn't a big issue with Shopify's Version history.

Previous 1 3