SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Faizal Somadi Studio

Location Singapore

Hello! 1) I would like to commend that your app is very attractive, nice design and in most way, educated me and fits my requirement. Of course there’s room for improvement in detailed guidance, jargon-education and simplifying knowledge for a newbie like me. 2) Your customer service is very prompt and patient in handling my issues. 3) But I can’t seems to connect with GSC, ending up with white blank pages, other wise a red-shopify-tab popping up saying server error many times. So, it keeps me clueless and hanging what’s going on. It’s tiring me out. And I’m sorry I have to let you go. But, keep up the good work! You guys are great!

Shop Online For Him

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 23 hours

The reviews are mixed but so far I'm having a good experience, quick install response and friendly support, this area is critical so needs a lot of work on my behalf too. Thx

petsRfriendly

I just started using this app and it has helped me out greatly will continue to use it and support helped when I ran into a problem and fixed it right away

What Fashion Wants

This app is good but it doesn't really make doing seo any thicker. I wanted something that could bulk edit all of my pages and guide me through how to do the best seo management.

sjoppietoppie

Location Netherlands

Id is a good app and hoop it wil boost my sales.and they can also help my shop to a good working business

TimDenCo

very helpful app even when u are a beginner. they give you choices to do it yourself or have them do it

Greenriver

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

easy to use and navigate. support team are wonderfully efficient. Great app, Really worth trying.

Hope Made In The World 2

Location Colombia

such a practical tool, and great customer service. always get a quick response.

Baja Bobs

Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolutely unbelievable! I am new to SEO. This program is easy to understand and sooooo helpful at optimizing my store. I am hopeful the changes that SEO Manager has helped me make will result in increased exposure for my products. I will hold back one star only until I see that it really works.

Dolly Lana

Easy to use, quick response when I emailed their support. Not seeing a huge difference in ranking yet so that's why I only gave it 4 stars. Using it on www.dollylana.com.

Previous 1 3