SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

PraiseBanners

Easy to use and customer support is terrific if you run into any problems. I have been able to update redirects, title tags and more.

Momina Collection

We used SEO Manager for increasing the SEO ranking for our store. It a great tool and very easy to use especially the Bulk Editor. Love the Tutorials. Keep up the good work!!

Puzzery

SO helpful. These features should be built into Shopify, that's how good it is. EVERY merchant could benefit from them. Thank you for building a great app! ❤️

SONATUR

I recently started using this app and it has been phenomenal. Wish I had known about it earlier in my ecommerce journey. The back up support and onboarding experience has been great and Amanda went out of her way to help us get set up correctly. I would highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to manage their SEO properly, it has already made a difference to my business, www.sonatur.co.za, in the short space of time and I got my first order from the USA via google which was delivered from South Africa to San Jose, California in 6 days.

Special Needs Australia

This App is one of the most valuable apps I use on my store. Never miss a broken link again, be confident knowing all your pages are SEO friendly and Keyword suggestions are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy. Plus it is super easy to use. Thank you for creating this great app.

TheLolaHoney

This app is dope. It's super easy to get everything set up for your Shopify store. I've seen a great improvement within a week to my business! It's a must have.

Security Thuis

i am very very very very very very very happy with seo manager.
i recommend that everbody use this app.

SWIDANY

One of the best apps I ever used
Easy to use and very effective
Regular Update and ntoification telling weather the page has any issues or something need to be done. Great app I can just recommend

Sportsman Specialty Products

Great APP. I tried several other apps that I hated. This app covers everything and also works with Kit. Must app for SEO and great to work with!

Fabric Wholesale Direct

Had some hiccups at first, but customer service was able to resolve once we discussed the issue further. Some of the customer service agents could be better in my opinion, but the service from Rob was perfect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 152 153