SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Arteflame

App just works. Makes SEO work so much easier. I love how it notifies me of all the redirects every day! What a lifesaver!

AK PRIME SPORTS

great app loved it easy way to make search engine work for your products also easy to use 5 star to developers

Excellent-Supply.com

This is a very well thought out app for SEO management from everything I can see. I've been running an e-commerce business for almost 20 years. I'm new to Shopify and SEO Manager, but not a stranger to SEO.

This app covers all the bases. It's simple with a clean UI. And I really like having the ability to drill into a product and work on its SEO right from the product page under "more actions". The autopilot mode is kind of a set it and forget it approach to SEO. And you can also dive in a bit deeper to really squeeze as much juice as possible from your store.

I'm also impressed with the level of customer care these folks provide. I ran into a problem with something and they reached out to me to make it right. This is the kind of service we like to provide for our customers. It's a bit of a rarity these days. And it's downright refreshing to be on the receiving end.

If the SEO results turn out to be as good as our initial impression of SEO Manager, they can consider us a customer for life.

De Moza

This app has really helped us to fix some of the basic SEO errors. Great tool for people who has basic understanding on how to work around this.

Viori

Incredible app. Everything I have been looking for in a SEO app to help me be successful. I love the product page editors and the blog application.

Pirouette NYC

I just now added the app to our PirouetteNYC.com site and will be speaking with Venntov's COO tomorrow to learn how to best take advantage of it. The Support Team for Venntov was super responsive and repaired a 404 issue right away a few minutes ago. It kept popping up when I clicked on the button to request that Venntov edit our Shopify Theme Code.

Universal Elastic & Garment Supply

I really like how helpful the customer service is and found the videos especially helpful to optimize my site.

UniQline

I used this app to help me with my SEO for the new store. It's been a God-send. I LOVE it! So easy to use and helpful.

hebeloft

It is very easy to use and informative. I enjoy the introduction video which guides us on what is SEO step by step.

HER Home Design

I used this app to help my with my SEO for the new store. It's been a God-send. I LOVE it! So easy to use and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 150 151