SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

The 710 Source

Best SEO app available on Shopify. Installed this on The710Source.com about a month ago, and we're already seeing better results than we saw after using another SEO app for over a year. The SEO Manager support team is responsive and helpful. If you're looking to improve your search rankings, this is the app to use!

MGE

Very attentive to solving issues ... Promptly answered questions and provide options as to best resolve issues.

The Original Socks

Really helped me understand SEO more and helped my store become more visible. The customer support is amazingly helpful and correct. My favorite SEO app definitely.

NuvoleBlu

I really like this app and the support is wonderful! I believe that this app is very important for your website or e-commerce, try it!

Open Circle Specialties

Just uploaded it and the support was extremely fast. Still on trail, stay tuned! Hopefully it will help me with all my SEO issues.

MJC & COMPANY

Great app. Makes managing the SEO tasks for my website simple and easy. Customer support is responsive and pleasant to work with. I recommend it.

Guitars On Main

Excellent customer service and great app. It makes SEO easy to improve for any novice. The educational videos are great for visual learners as well.

My Rodeo Drive

Great App, awesome customer service. Easy to use, learned a bunch. Great videos to follow. We appreciate you. Thank you. Mimi

The Best or Better

When I had a question about my SITEMAP , Amanda answered quick specific and easy to comprehend :) I appreciate and recommend this app!

June Blues

Thank you for the speedy email even when I opened a account after business hours, you guys are amazing and I can't to see the different in the 7 day free trial, I will purchase this if I can get my first sale.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 141 142