SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Svensson.club

I used this app to optimize my seo. It was top, and with the bulk edit you can make your products SEO proof very Quick. They even give yoy keyword suggestions and trends. Like it

hkmedicalstore.com

Easy to use with many features you can choose. Support is quite fast and friendly. Looking forward to better ranking results.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

So far this has been a fun app to play around with. It will take time to know if it truly helps with SEO, but so far so good.

Art Nebula

One of the best app purchases we've every made. It's a one-stop app to check errors and see some Google analytics data.

kamah yoga and style

Easy to use - pushed my store already within high competitor keywords under the top 10 within a couple of weeks. Smooth and easy process - but content work needs anyway to be done your own ;-)

BigMoole

great app loved it easy way to make search engine work for your products also easy to use 5 star to developers

Arteflame

App just works. Makes SEO work so much easier. I love how it notifies me of all the redirects every day! What a lifesaver!

AK PRIME SPORTS

Excellent-Supply.com

This is a very well thought out app for SEO management from everything I can see. I've been running an e-commerce business for almost 20 years. I'm new to Shopify and SEO Manager, but not a stranger to SEO.

This app covers all the bases. It's simple with a clean UI. And I really like having the ability to drill into a product and work on its SEO right from the product page under "more actions". The autopilot mode is kind of a set it and forget it approach to SEO. And you can also dive in a bit deeper to really squeeze as much juice as possible from your store.

I'm also impressed with the level of customer care these folks provide. I ran into a problem with something and they reached out to me to make it right. This is the kind of service we like to provide for our customers. It's a bit of a rarity these days. And it's downright refreshing to be on the receiving end.

If the SEO results turn out to be as good as our initial impression of SEO Manager, they can consider us a customer for life.

De Moza

This app has really helped us to fix some of the basic SEO errors. Great tool for people who has basic understanding on how to work around this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 151 152