SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more.

choices 24/7

Super application, des que l'on a un problème, l'équipe de support réagi très rapidement. Ils règles le problème pour vous. Je ne voit pas de point négatif pour moi. Recommande vivement cette application. Super boulot. Merci.

Moldavite Jewelry

This is one of the most valuable apps for your store period. Being new to Shopify I encountered an error with the Sitemap that I originally thought was associated with SEO Manager. It actually turned out to be an issue with Shopify.. not this plugin. The error was not allowing Google to read my Sitemap and because "Sitemaps" was an option in the app dashboard I assumed it had to do with SEO Manager. After a little back and forth their Tech Support they really came through. They helped me to quickly figure out what the problem was and then they fixed it. Rob was very helpful by providing not only insight about the error but also a little head start on what I could do for SEO to get my site off the ground.

There is always something new to learn. SEO Manager gets 5 Stars for excellent customer service and tech support that follows through. Thank you!

Way Side Shop

Ottima applicazione e ottima assistenza da parte dello staff di SEO Manager. Installata da pochi giorni e le visite sul sito sono un pò aumentate. Vediamo se andando avanti migliora ancora.
Grazie.
David

Gameofbricks.eu

Awesome support. Replies in seconds! Thank you for this app, it really helps our business to grow. 5 stars for sure

Readiness Deals Inc

Support is stellar and quick to respond, the platform is easy to use and the setup/walkthrough videos are on-point. Highly recommend.

Equine Goddess(R)

Just installed this am. And so far, the assistance has been outstanding! They helped install my code into my custom theme (which is daunting, to say the least). Also sent emails to help me get started, and offered a direct email if I have any questions.
So now I just have to start using. I will write more as I get further along.

Angel Being

Honestly I was scared. I dislike computer related work, especially SEO. And it was surprisingly easy, I watched the videos - they were short (awesome) and everything worked smoothly. I'm moving a little more every day, cutting it up into chunks works for me.

Scandinavian Goods

Everything is very organized at a high professional level. I am very satisfied! I will recommend this app to my friends.

Soula Shoes

needed to update seo manager and it was done immediately! have been using seo manager since we went online with shopify and it does the job for us.

Mother Pupper

The support was fast and terrific. They helped me fix my issue right away! The app is easy to use and doesn't take long to set up. Love this app! thanks for the help getting my store found!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 140 141