SEO Manager | venntov

SEO Manager | venntov

$20/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
venntov
4.7
Edited October 27, 2022

I had a rough start with this app because I added some other apps in the app store that ended up duplicating all my listings which affected my business poorly. It was however my fault. In the FAQs trouble shooting it has a list of apps that will do this with the SEO app and me being so smart...had more then one of those apps installed so I reached out, support was great responded within 24 hours and I was able to get my SEO health back and move back up in ranking and my organic traffic is coming back, and my ranking is getting better daily. App is easy to use, and add keywords to my website and I love that it has Google analytics added into it!

cncsbeautyandmore
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 29, 2022

Great App for SEO. We have been using it for a few years and are very happy with the results. Pricing is also reasonable compared to others we have seen.

Monitors.com
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 3, 2022

One of the best apps we have used in our store, the owner is a tremendous help and I would advise picking up this app if you are new to SEO.

ArtemisCards
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 17, 2022

We have been using this App for a while, amazingly stable, easy to use but most importantly it works great as an seo app.
Great support from the team.

HASTINGS ROYALE
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 14, 2022

SO thankful to have found this app. It was so easy to install and get my site cleaned up. 10/10 will be recommended to all of my Shopify store friends.

Rooted Swim