SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

NuvoleBlu

I really like this app and the support is wonderful! I believe that this app is very important for your website or e-commerce, try it!

Open Circle Specialties

Just uploaded it and the support was extremely fast. Still on trail, stay tuned! Hopefully it will help me with all my SEO issues.

MJC & COMPANY

Great app. Makes managing the SEO tasks for my website simple and easy. Customer support is responsive and pleasant to work with. I recommend it.

Guitars On Main

Excellent customer service and great app. It makes SEO easy to improve for any novice. The educational videos are great for visual learners as well.

My Rodeo Drive

Great App, awesome customer service. Easy to use, learned a bunch. Great videos to follow. We appreciate you. Thank you. Mimi

The Best or Better

When I had a question about my SITEMAP , Amanda answered quick specific and easy to comprehend :) I appreciate and recommend this app!

June Blues

Thank you for the speedy email even when I opened a account after business hours, you guys are amazing and I can't to see the different in the 7 day free trial, I will purchase this if I can get my first sale.

CYCLISM LLC

Great product and super quick support. I have been using this for more than one year - this is the best SEO app. Recommended.

Campfire Treats

SEO Manger is one of the few absolute 'mission critical' apps every Shopify store should have installed.

For us, SEO Manager is one of the go-to tools to make sure that our SEO efforts are implemented in the best possible way.

Other benefits include

> Easy to set up
> Intuitive user interface
> Great customer / technical service

Ponoma

User friendly APP with quick support (they answered within few hours).
Really working settings for my store's SEO. Thank you guys!
Sure, we'll continue to cooperate with SEO Manager.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 141 142