SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Universal Elastic & Garment Supply

I really like how helpful the customer service is and found the videos especially helpful to optimize my site.

UniQline

I used this app to help me with my SEO for the new store. It's been a God-send. I LOVE it! So easy to use and helpful.

hebeloft

It is very easy to use and informative. I enjoy the introduction video which guides us on what is SEO step by step.

HER Home Design

I used this app to help my with my SEO for the new store. It's been a God-send. I LOVE it! So easy to use and helpful.

My Righteous Apparel

I have been using this app for over a year. It is very easy to use. The app let's you know as soon as there is a broken link, helps do the SEO as you add new products, edit existing product SEO, etc. Highly recommended. I am not an IS guy. Easy to use.

EL&RO Jewellery

SEO Manager has been a great tool to guide us through SEOs to be able to improve our website traffic and organic reach.

Toys Jungle

I like the app, had this app for a few years. Always good. Highly Recommending.

Flexion Global

Excellent tool for improving SEO. Very impressed with the performance and simplicity. SEO Manager makes it very easy. Very good broken link proactive reports too.

Good Things

I've been using this for nearly a month. I already had an established store with 150 products and several collections so going back through and making changes has taken some time. I'm now seeing results though. The most useful feature is the ability to rank for different keywords (tags on your products) within collections which is ace! Well worth following the tutorials and taking some time to get the most from the app. Recommended as long as you're willing to put the work in.

Fairblue Jeans

Hi, great support service, quick reaction.
Apps easy to use, nothing better and more simple and more complete.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 150 151