SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

FitnFrosty

Customer service is outstanding! I have several friends who utilize this app so thought I’d give it a shot. The team is great and I look forward to reviewing the services provided!

Fioreria Idea Verde Rimini

Simple to use. Very practical for editing meta titles and descriptions, alt text of images and much more. You can check the arrival keywords and the position of the page linked to it. For the results I have to see if I used the right strategy.

Friendsheep Sustainable Goods

This is a really well done app. Easy to set up and use, UI is simple and effective. I really enjoyed it! Thanks to the developers.

bigzonesa

Thank you very much . SEO MANAGER support me very well tha app is working very nice and i and good.

ehappypet

GOOD APP LIFE HACKS

radphone

Good app! Recommend it to all, Got a lot of help and explenations how to get a better rank and seo score :-)

March 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for using our app and recommending it! We appreciate your business.

If you need any help in the future always feel free to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Thank you again!

Best,

YOORID

Best SEO Plugins with shopify, should help you in your online shop and increase your sell, your natural seo and google seo will be better.

March 18, 2020

Hello,

Wow! Thank you so much for this glowing review. I am glad to hear that your organic SEO is better and that it is helping your google rankings.

Please let us know if you need any help in the future, we are always happy to support in any way we can.

support@seomanger.com

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Kegerator Online

The support team is responsive and informative. Personally not knowing enough about code, They installed the code on my Shopify store. Thanks

Hi there!

I am so glad you are having a good experience with our support team! They work hard to try to make every interaction a positive one.

Please keep in touch with us and always feel free to email support@seomanager.com if you need anything.

Best regards,

BTB, Inc. - MySQL Server Tuning

Using SEO Manager helps identify where updates are needed to improve rankings and will help make your site more useful for the visual or hearing impaired. Thank You and your team for this helpful software.

Hello,

Thank you for this awesome feedback and for being our customer, we appreciate your business!

I am glad that we were able to help you make your store more accessible- that is something we value as a company, and it makes me so happy to know you are using that specific tool.

Please let us know if you have any questions moving forward, we are always happy to help. support@seomanager.com

All the best,

LaPetiteTutus

Love this app. It has helped me so much with seeing where I could improve my store and now my shop is ranking higher!

Hi!

I am so excited for you and that your store is ranking higher! I have been working in SEO for a long time and I know that is no small feat, so congratulations on your success.

Please feel free to reach out to us moving forward if you need anything at all! support@seomanager.com

Best,