SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Monqee

SUPER USER FRIENDLY !!! Great support team fast and for someone who doesn't have enough experience I think this app made my life way easier. Still optimizing my website but at least I know that this application is here to keep me in control of SEO. Cheers.

The Good Dog Company

Thanks so much. I am on Day 1 and I have to tell you, I watched the 1st video and was impressed with the ease of the delivery and clarity of the content.

SEO is to me a “boogeyman” and I get overwhelmed with it. I have had other apps from Shopify and got no help and absolutely no support.

I will watch the videos to take baby steps on this. Hopefully this will be a positive relationship on Shopify.

I chose to have SEO manager tweak my Theme and Amanda got back to me the very next day.
Best,
Wendy

Yunque Store

It is a great application. But for more advance uses use a SEO expert and it will fly. I did that and it has made such a diference - consider SEO expert
deepaktomar577
in fiverr.

Iloinen Kirsu

When it comes to "true and fast" support you can find it here. No back and forth questions, but rather fast problem solving. Highly recommend the product and support. In the end, most of us end up asking help... :)

Beach Vibez

This app is a game-changer. With so many steps and information needed to become visible on google and trying to integrate my store products properly, I wasn't getting the job done on my own. This app takes your hand and guides you through the chaos. Set up is easy, the SEO manager gives awesome advice and making the suggested changes is simple and effective. Without these changes, google won't able to help me sell my products because google wouldn't be able to find my products the way I had them set up. Thank you SEO Manager. You rock.

DanceWear Corner

This app organizes everything in one simple place making it easy to keep up with my SEO needs. No more broken links ever again!

Posh Baby and Teen

Awesome App! Gets the job done with a aggressive search engine. Highly Recommended to promote your website

Aklasu

My experience so far has been great. Great customer service. Amanda responded quickly to my questions and addressed my problems in a thoughtful manner.

Moses Tee Shop

Thanks for the help, the reply to my questions was very quick and explained a lot, I will go on using this tool!

Portuguese Tiles

I am very happy with SEO manager. Its very easy to use. Thank you for this great app!!!! I hope my website will rank higher on Google.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 145 146