Super charged SEO tool
Includes: SEO scan, meta content tools, keyword suggestions, Google search console connection, search analytics, and so much more.
JSON-LD structured data
Give Google information about your store in a way it understands. SEO Manager helps you rank better and get found in search engines.
Broken link management
Keep your 404 errors under control with SEO Manager. We identify your broken links and automate the fixing process.
À propos de SEO Manager
The best way to drive traffic to your store is by being on the front page of Google. Get found in Google with SEO Manager.
SEO Manager makes it easy for you to understand and implement SEO measures that will help your store rank better in search engines.
As a Shopify merchant, you know that getting people to visit your store is important.
Simple to use, this app allows merchants to take control of how search engines see their store, and gives them real time feedback about the success (or failure) of their search engine optimization efforts.
While that is easy to say, it is more difficult to do. Enter SEO ( Search Engine Optimization.) Optimizing your store is as essential to ecommerce success as a baseball bat is to baseball.
With a step-by-step tour that guides you through the app's features, we also offer comprehensive help documents to further your understanding of SEO.
Not only do you have an amazing application at your fingertips, you have resources available written by the leading Shopify SEO experts.
This supercharged SEO app has over 20 features, 15 of which are unique to SEO Manager
- Edit titles
- Edit description
- Keywords field
- Google result simulator
- SEO issues scan
- SEO issues scan suggestions
- Focus/Keyword suggestions
- Image ALT text issues scan
- Title templating
- Index/No Index
- Advanced meta settings
- Google page speed integration
- Google mobile friendly test
- Product "unavailable after" meta
- Redirect on "out of stock"
- Sitemap management
- SEO control of tag filtered collections
- 404 error logging
- 404 error management
- 404 error export/import
- Real-time 404 repairs
- Google knowledge graph support
- JSON-LD Data Support
- Works with Kit
- Local business structured data
- Google sitemap submission
- Integrated Google Search Console analytics
- Google trends integration
- Google Search Console,
Automatisez les tâches de marketing avec cette application en utilisant les compétences de Kit.
Tarifs Essai gratuit de 7 jours
$20 par mois
* Tous les frais sont facturés en USD. Les frais récurrents, y compris les frais mensuels ou les frais d'utilisation, sont facturés tous les 30 jours.
Avis les plus récents
Nice interface. Really wanted to love this one. But it injects bad schema code. It doesn’t generate the proper schema data for products that don’t have reviews yet. Now I'm having to pay my web guy to clean up the mess SEO Manager made.
~~~ In response to the developer's reply to my review. That sounds good, almost plausible. The fact is, the app was actually working. The only problem is, it injected flawed SEO data. But there's a silver lining. The moment I uninstalled the app, the errant SEO disappeared. Turn off the app and all the SEO gets removed, including the messed up code. So at the end of the day, no permanent damage was done.
Réponse du développeur
I am glad that you enjoy our interface.
We too want you to love this one. I reviewed your emails to our support team, and it seems that you emailed us ~7 times, all of which were responded to in a timely manner.
Ultimately, the issue seems to be three fold.
1) Our messages may be getting marked as spam, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP so we can get to the bottom of this.
2) You have a lot of left over (third party) SEO app code in your theme, which you asked us to "clean up." That is not something our support team is trained to do ( as they explained to you). Our support team are not front end developers, and generally your consistent request that we clean your code is something that a merchant hires a developer to do. I am sorry that you have left over code, that is understandably frustrating, but that is why our support team repeatedly asked you to ask the other third party app developer to rectify the issue.
3) The schema issue is most likely because your code is littered with other apps code- when you have conflicting code our code does not work properly. You have multiple instances of this- which you recognize.
We want to make this a positive experience for you, and our Director of Product is reaching out to you to work with you further on this issue.
All the best,
COO + Co-founder
This app has really helped us to fix some of the basic SEO errors. Great tool for people who has basic understanding on how to work around this.
Incredible app. Everything I have been looking for in a SEO app to help me be successful. I love the product page editors and the blog application.