SEO App ‑ Setup Optizen

SEO App ‑ Setup Optizen

by EcomXSEO

Collection Page SEO & Add Content Below Product Grid

Mond Lampen

This is one of the best apps for SEO. You can add as much content as you want on a collection page and it doesn't push the products down the page. Plus great support! And it's free! Thanks a lot guys!

Sphb

I used this app,Easy to using and Free,Great app,I like its,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You,

Evolution Animal Care

This is a really simple app, but it makes sense to use if you want to increase the volume of content for SEO on your pages, while maintaining a great user experience. I was not happy pushing the products down the page so when a user viewed a collection page, they could not see the products without scrolling. This app fixed that, but I can still add a heap of content. Customer service is good. I emailed with a question and got a detailed reply same day. https://evolutionanimalcare.com.au

Trailrace

This is quite a useful app. One thing about Shopify is that it can be difficult to adjust the collection pages and add lots of content for SEO purposes.

This app allows us to easily add content below the products on the collection pages, to help us with search engine optimisation (SEO) of our store. It's easy to install and used a simply layout with WYSIWYG editor for each collection page. Being free is also a bonus.